shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing "Bertie" my new CvB Bespoke Engraved Halo

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!! Such beautiful detailing and artistry! Amazing ring!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yenny, Bertie looks so wonderful on you. =)2 The setting is beautiful, as you would expect from Caysie, and it totally complements your stunning, huge, gorgeous stone. :love::love::love: And I do so love the 8 sided shape of the ring. It feels so complete, IYKWIM. Congratulations on such a successful project and enjoy this stunning heirloom ring for many years to come.
Thanks LLJsMom! You've been on this journey with me for awhile, so I'm glad you think the end result is worthy! I hope that we can ogle each other's rings in person one day soon!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Saw this on IG--what a stunner! And holy finger coverage, Batman! :lickout:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! Also saw it on IG and knew it was for a PSer. Congrats on your new heirloom!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Sandeek @Bonfire thank you!
@lovedogs I'm not surprised you knew it was for a PSer...we are the only ones obsessed enough with jewelry to commission pieces like this!
@Hayley87 yeah, Batman himself might have trouble hefting this sucker around! I was really shocked at how heavy it was! But I guess between the platinum and the stone, it's a lot of weight! Time to do finger lifts at the gym, lol!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bertie's brilliant:D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to the thread because we are getting ready to take our daughter back to college tomorrow!

Yenny, it is just gorgeous! :love::love::love: I can't tell you how much I love the octagonal engraved halo! The gallery is beautiful and the whole ring is just perfect! That is a killer OEC, too! Caysie has an eye for great stones as well as being a gifted designer. Plus she has the benches to produce the end result. I know people are used to getting things fast (I love Amazon Prime!!!), but true heirlooms are worth waiting for. I am glad you confirmed my opinion that the quality is as good as the other best antique style rings that we know of, and for now, the prices are much more appealing, too.

I am truly happy for you to have two magnificent heirloom rings. I knew you were wanting a larger diamond for your e-ring for quite awhile, and you took your time to search and really made outstanding choices!:appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bertie is GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow! !!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny, your Bertie looks spectacular on your hand. It's gorgeous!!!!!:love:
I love the sentiment behind the ring and I love that the ring turned out so beautifully. A beautiful ring for a truly beautiful woman. I am thrilled for you and thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos. And please share about a thousand more.:love:

Hope your son is feeling better!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bertie's brilliant:D
thanks Austina!! Love your puppy!

Late to the thread because we are getting ready to take our daughter back to college tomorrow!

Yenny, it is just gorgeous! :love::love::love: I can't tell you how much I love the octagonal engraved halo! The gallery is beautiful and the whole ring is just perfect! That is a killer OEC, too! Caysie has an eye for great stones as well as being a gifted designer. Plus she has the benches to produce the end result. I know people are used to getting things fast (I love Amazon Prime!!!), but true heirlooms are worth waiting for. I am glad you confirmed my opinion that the quality is as good as the other best antique style rings that we know of, and for now, the prices are much more appealing, too.

I am truly happy for you to have two magnificent heirloom rings. I knew you were wanting a larger diamond for your e-ring for quite awhile, and you took your time to search and really made outstanding choices!:appl:

Thanks @diamondseeker2006! Like @LLJsmom and @missy, you have been on this train with me for a LONG time and have been a great sounding board and voice of reason when needed. I couldn't have gotten to this place without you! I'm glad that you like it. I admire and respect your taste in jewelry, so knowing that you like it means a lot!

Good luck taking your DD back to college tomorrow. Sniff, sniff!!

Bertie is GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow! !!!!!

Thanks ceg!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party as well--it looks beautiful on you, Yenny!:clap: We need a comparison shot with your antique oval ring!:sun:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yenny, your Bertie looks spectacular on your hand. It's gorgeous!!!!!:love:
I love the sentiment behind the ring and I love that the ring turned out so beautifully. A beautiful ring for a truly beautiful woman. I am thrilled for you and thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos. And please share about a thousand more.:love:

Hope your son is feeling better!

Aww, thanks @missy! He is doing better today, thank you! I truly couldn't have gotten to this place without your guidance and advice. I've tried really hard to go slowly and make thoughtful decisions so that I got it right the first time and I do think I have. For me, it's about as close to perfect as it could be!

Here are a couple more photos:
Handshot close up.jpg Flower shot2.jpg
Handshot4.jpg Front view.jpg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You have turned a regular stone, into a priceless heirloom. It's.. stunning.. really... congratulations it took my breath away!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have turned a regular stone, into a priceless heirloom. It's.. stunning.. really... congratulations it took my breath away!!!

Thanks @blingmeupscotty! I agree! While my oval is probably more of a "one of a kind" stone, the setting CvB made turns this stone into an heirloom piece!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have two incredible rings! :love: You definitely won't have DSS with this new ring! You were so fortunate to find a well cut diamond just under 4 cts, because it certainly looks like a 4 ct stone!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny, Love the new pics. Bertie is HUGE, in the best way!! It looks so good on you. I just love the whole look of your hand. :mrgreen2: I would so love to meet up and stare at our rings together.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes. Bertie is amazing!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, you have two incredible rings! :love: You definitely won't have DSS with this new ring! You were so fortunate to find a well cut diamond just under 4 cts, because it certainly looks like a 4 ct stone!

DS, I did get very lucky! I looked for a while to find a stone that met my criteria (10mm, eye clean SI1 and J color or better). I think it was meant to be that Caysie had this stone available when I realized that a 10mm antique cut was what I wanted!

Yenny, Love the new pics. Bertie is HUGE, in the best way!! It looks so good on you. I just love the whole look of your hand. :mrgreen2: I would so love to meet up and stare at our rings together.

Thanks LLJsmom! Yes, we would be quite the pair with our rings! Hope that we can make it happen soon!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous yennyfire! Now dont go on braggin' about CVB and what wonderful work she does...she'll up her prices to SS and I'll never be
able to afford one of her pieces!!! :cheeky:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She is gorgeous yennyfire! Now dont go on braggin' about CVB and what wonderful work she does...she'll up her prices to SS and I'll never be
able to afford one of her pieces!!! :cheeky:
Ain't that the truth @tyty333! Touché!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Gorgeous ring Yennyfire. Your collection has me drooling!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl: Gorgeous ring Yennyfire. Your collection has me drooling!
Thanks aac2013! If you'd seen the ring I came here with, you wouldn't be drooling!! I've grown a lot as a jewelry affixcianado as a result of my years on PS! It's been a journey, that's for sure!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this one was certainly worth the wait! The setting is just incredible!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely STUNNING! I love the detail, especially that engraving around the halo - it looks like a victory wreath!

Q

Queenie60

Wow! I thought your 3-stone was magnificant, well..... this one cuts the cake!! Such a stunning ring and I agree, Caysie does beautiful work. Enjoy your new bling. Simply beautiful.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is just gorgeous in every way, perfect stone and amazing setting!!!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely stunning!!! I have been thinking of doing an octagonal halo on an 11mm+ stone but was worried about it looking overwhelming. Bertie just gives me that nudge that yes, it's in the right direction! And what a wonderful way to remember your grandmother. Wear it in good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks @missy! He is doing better today, thank you! I truly couldn't have gotten to this place without your guidance and advice. I've tried really hard to go slowly and make thoughtful decisions so that I got it right the first time and I do think I have. For me, it's about as close to perfect as it could be!

Here are a couple more photos:
Handshot close up.jpg Flower shot2.jpg
Handshot4.jpg Front view.jpg

OMG THUD. Those 2 rings together. Quick someone get me a defibrillator please!:o:love:

WOW thank you for the additional photos!!! You are taking the best photos Yenny!! So artistic and Bertie cannot take a bad photo. She is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:
And you know that I am not just saying that because (you know) I keep it real.

So happy for you sweet Yenny!!!!! Wear her in health and happiness always. :appl:
And glad your ds is feeling much better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results