shape
carat
color
clarity

My first OEC by MDZ

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Long time lurker on PS. Initially I didn't think much about antique cuts; I was more of a MRB girl! Due to the great lovely pieces that you all have, I was easily swayed! I am not converted (not yet, getting there - I am looking at an antique cushion for the next project lol!) but for my first OEC, I really like it. Ilya was super patient with me and the whole process was smooth, except the payment part. This is totally not his fault. I was paying internationally which is sometimes a pain!!

Thank you everybody for the advices, tips and the "inspiration" pictures. I hope I didn't offend anybody if the design is drawn from those masterpieces!

My earlier threads:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...with-medium-fluorescence.230717/#post-4154517

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/custom-setting-for-oec-ring-opinions.230923/

Stats on the stone:
EGL USA
1.34 K VS2
(7.04-6.90mm)
Medium fluorescence
14k white gold head with pink gold shank

image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, this is a mesmerising diamond! And the setting is perfect - they were made to be together!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you knocked it out of the park with your first one! I love that setting and your fabulously flowery stone just pops in it! It looks huge on you too :love: I hope you're loving it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow MDZ did a fabulous job with this ring! :love::love::love: My goodness that diamond is beautiful and the setting looks great. Love the hand presence! Would love to see a side view and more pics if you get a chance!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT job on your first OEC piece!! The stone is fabulous and it was executed beautifully!! :love::love::love: Would love more pics!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As a fellow old cut lover, I think your diamond and ring are wonderful! You nailed the setting. What a beautiful beautiful ring. (I would love to see more photos, too). Thank you for sharing and enjoy it in good health.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring! It looks huge on you! I would also love to see some profile pics. Enjoy your new ring she's a beaut!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon.. it's really lovely.. Great choices!

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words! For the side view I think Ilya's picture is better. It looks huge in the photo but quite dainty in real life.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Oh sorry the pic is super big!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome stone and setting. Gotta love a K in rose gold (With a white head even). Delicious:lickout:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is really pretty, although I loved your CADs with the petals in the gallery!

I love your Tiffany bracelet!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow just LOVE this ring. Gorgeous setting and beautiful diamond. And scrumptious profile. :love:Congrats!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely and your bangle is beautiful too

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super amazing! I am a true step-cut lover, but I do have a deep liking for antique stones of all shapes & sizes! Your OEC is beautiful! I'd love to see what Antique Cushion you'd choose!!! :mrgreen2:
I love the mixed metals you chose for the beautiful K; she really POPS!!
Congratulations on your new creation!! Job well done!!
CRM :love:

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is really pretty, although I loved your CADs with the petals in the gallery!

I love your Tiffany bracelet!

Thank you DS!

The bracelet is Tiffany inspired. Instead of a "cuff" bangle, I wanted it to be a full bangle - feels safer to me lol! It was made by one of my fav etsy sellers, ZinaFineJewerlry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results