shape
carat
color
clarity

The RHR / ACC from OWD in VC setting

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG TDF Gorgeous!!! Dreamy and romantic and just amazbling. LOVE.:love::love::love:

Please please more pics pretty please!:appl:
Thank you, missy! Thank you! :) I will do more pics :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! So very beautiful. Both of your rings! I absolutely love your ACC!
Congratulations and wear them in much happiness. :dance:
Thank you, Sandeek! :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Swoon.. a dribble all over my keyboard... and WOW... love it.. such classic, beautiful diamonds.. thank you so much for sharing... I can dream about a new diamond :)
:love::love:
Thank you, Tekate! :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wonderful! Congratulations! :dance:

It's also really nice to see the two Emilya settings side by side!
Thank you, plad25! :):):)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Drop the mic. :pray: They are both so beautiful! How do you decide which one to wear each day???!!!!???!!!!
Hi sjroberts, thank you! It is very easy really :), new one will get more wear, i guess. I do wear them together too :), i mean as ER and RHR :) though i liked to wear them as the bypass ring too, but did it just for the photo :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's a fabulous stack :love: I love where you have them both on the same finger! I have admired that cushion many times on OWD's website. I love seeing it set and reflecting all those ridiculous colours.
Thank you, foxinsox! O! I like it too, the stack :) it was fun to try them like that! What come to colors, it is my favorite thing in old cuts :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love:Beautiful ring and set!!! Your ring looks very chique on you.

Your diamond collection is impressive
Thank you so much, Acinom! I do admire your collection :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, this reminds me so much of the great Venice! What a gorgeous cushion and spectacular setting by VC. Wear it in good health!
Thank you, mayday! How truth, Venice was my favorite :) :) :) the inspiration :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this--its heavenly! Love your choices, agree with using a white metal, the halo is stunning!
Thank you, sarahb! Thank you! :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! How do you choose?! Or just wear them both! :D
Hi Yimmers, thank you! I do wear them both too :) New one might get more wear though :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was just thinking the exact same thing (except my AVC halo is from another vendor)! Congrats on your new ring!:appl:
Thank you, m-2-b! :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This ring! Both rings! Pure perfection! :love: They are absolutely stunning. Enjoy them and wear them in good health!
Thank you so much, Simone! :) :) :)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This has to be the most amazingly gorgeous cushion ever! :love: I really admire your perseverance in finding the perfect stone... enjoy her!
Thank you, stonewell, you are very kind! :) :) :)

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am truly in awe. Your pieces are perfection!!! Diamonds, settings, everything is stunning. Thank you for sharing them and wear them in good health.

Reactions: Roi

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am truly in awe. Your pieces are perfection!!! Diamonds, settings, everything is stunning. Thank you for sharing them and wear them in good health.
Thank you,LightBright! =)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
More photos, my new ACC in my garden.....I hope you will enjoy watching this pix as mush as i enjoyed taking them :)
View attachment 504774

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results