shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the women on CNN summed it perfectly. Scaramucci is what Trump sees looking back at him when he looks in the mirror.

He is smooth, slick and lacks substance. The s$$t show continues.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump tweeted this morning that he has complete power to pardon. Yep, he and his family are above the laW.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no doubt Trump is planning how to give himself and his family pardons. Too bad for him it's unlikely to work, as the NYAG is said to have cases in the works against him. I hope Trump dies penniless, alone, and sad. Or in jail. Or both.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Clearly the new Communications Director will not have an effect on Trump's tweeting. Having a new guy seems to actually encourage more tweets -- Trump is out of control!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath, Mooch pretty much said this is the president and then went on a rant about how he knows how to handle himself. He won the election. OH and forgot to add that Mooch loves the president (he said so 20 times in his initial press conference) and continued to tell all the Sunday morning political shows. Jake Tapper (CNN) said Mooch was speaking to a party of one, Donald Trump

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

One thing is obvious to me and that is that this President has no ability to think for himself. If someone criticizes him, he just turns around the next day and says the same about them.
Sunday morn I was switching channels and came across Fox news with Maria Bartoroma interviewing Carl Rove. I paused to listen and Maria was lecturing Carl Rove, asking why the Republicans were not supporting their President. It was their duty to support him. Some of them were elected on his coat tails. This was about 10 am CST.

By 2 am EST, Trump tweeted what Maria had said to Carl Rove. He just copies fox news and other points from the news channels he now says he doesn't watch. This guy is glued to the TV.

I do not want Jeff Sessions to quit. The one thing that Trump can't stand is that he can't get any information on what the Special Council is doing. He wants to know when he should fire him. (SC) If he fires Jeff Sessions, at least he looks as if he is obstructing justice.

42% of the population want him impeached. 42% say no. Its a good start.

Annette

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the women on CNN summed it perfectly. Scaramucci is what Trump sees looking back at him when he looks in the mirror.

He is smooth, slick and lacks substance. The s$$t show continues.

Because Scaramucci did his homework / learned to mimic Trump. This makes Scaramucci relatable to Trump, and Trump can literally see Scaramucci representing him in appearance as well as hear it in words and tone.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bahaha. Laughing at the masks and idea of them not the unfortunate robbery. Check out pictures in article linked below.

Italian Bank Robbers Wear Trump Masks During Heists

An Italian police officer holds Donald Trump masks used by two alleged thieves at a news conference in Turin, northern Italy, on July 24. Alessandro Di Marco / ANSA via EPA

Italian police said on Monday they had arrested two brothers suspected of robbing dozens of cash machines while wearing masks of President Donald Trump.

The stunt evokes the 1991 film "Point Break" starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze, in which a gang of surfers don masks of ex-U.S. presidents while robbing banks. But in a statement police said the brothers had been inspired by a different film.

According to the police statement, the two brothers were inspired by "The Jackal" to paint their white Mercedes black. In the 1997 film, the protagonist, played by Bruce Willis, changes the color of his car because police are in pursuit.

The brothers, aged 26 and 30, targeted cash machines near the northern Italian city of Turin.

In closed circuit footage of one of the robberies, one of the brothers in a Trump mask is seen covering the surveillance cameras in the lobby of a bank and planting an explosive in the cash dispenser.

He then ducks around a corner after lighting the fuse, just before a violent blast.

Police display the Donald Trump masks and other tools used by two suspected thieves.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/italian-bank-robbers-wear-trump-masks-during-heists-n786261

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Boy Scouts of America distance themselves from President Trump

The Boy Scouts of America are creating as much distance from President Donald Trump as they can.

Trump gave a campaign-style partisan speech at the National Scout Jamboree on Monday.

The Republican went after former President Barack Obama, highlighted his victory over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and spoke about his favorite target -- the fake news media.

The Scouts released a statement after the speech saying, "The Boy Scouts of America is wholly non-partisan and does not promote any one position, product, service, political candidate or philosophy."

The President broke with a jamboree tradition that spans 80 years by attacking his critics and rivals.

The annual event brings together thousands of scouts from around the world to talk about leadership, serving your country and exchanging ideas.

It's worth noting that former presidents Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton were all boy scouts, while President Trump was not.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
The Boy Scouts of America should do more than (weakly) "distance" itself; it should declare that the speech Trump gave was wholly antithetical to Boy Scout values.

I'm starting to think that the US will never regain its status (economically and politically) in the world. We just haven't invested enough in the areas (education, infrastructure, innovation, immigration) that would lift the country up even if we survive Trump.

Last edited:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please God, make it stop.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 10.36.49 AM.png

Reactions: E B

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
His base loves the tweets and him acting like a disgusting pig with no morals or values. It says a lot about this country.

I was more surprised that the Boy Scouts would allow Trump to speak than by anything Trump said. Trump continues to show he will not change. He is comfortable being the biggest jerk in any setting. Expecting him to act decent in front of kids is foolish. He has no filter and doesn't care about anyone other than himself.

Everyday there is another issue he uses to deflect from his dealings with Russia. Tolday it's transgender people in the military.

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
His base loves the tweets and him acting like a disgusting pig with no morals or values. It says a lot about this country.

I was more surprised that the Boy Scouts would allow Trump to speak than by anything Trump said. Trump continues to show he will not change. He is comfortable being the biggest jerk in any setting. Expecting him to act decent in front of kids is foolish. He has no filter and doesn't care about anyone other than himself.

Everyday there is another issue he uses to deflect from his dealings with Russia. Tolday it's transgender people in the military.

I'm fairly certain that the Scouts invite every president? If that's the case, had they skipped Trump his base would be freaking out terribly and adding it to the list of "unfair" treatment our current president has received. I'd rather him be invited and do a good job like a decent human. Of course, that's far too much to ask for so we're left with what happened. Proves yet again (like we really needed more proof??) just how narcissistic and delusional he really is.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm starting to think that the US will never regain its status (economically and politically) in the world. We just haven't invested enough in the areas (education, infrastructure, innovation, immigration) that would lift the country up even if we survive Trump.
TC
We finally agree on something. Yup, the Reagan years is history!...:(2

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmmmm didn't Trump draft dodge multiple times?

The people are onto your pathetic attempts at distracting us from the investigation into your treason. Have your fun while it lasts!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
:eek2: Is Scaramucci on drugs or something? He might be even more unhinged than Trump!

By Ryan Lizza at The New Yorker (Click the article title below. Warning: strong language).
Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon
He started by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. It escalated from there.

I just read about this about 30 mins ago - I actually thought I was reading satire. I thought it was a joke.

(Well, I mean, it IS a joke - just a very sick one that only complete idiots are enjoying).

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to be proud that I didn't watch television and that I had no idea who any of the reality TV stars were. For instance, I didn't know who the Kardashians were for many years longer than anyone else in the Third World. Now I watch television all the time because I am glued to the television news and the news feels as if it must be what reality TV is like because all the commentators keep saying it is. I mean, they keep saying that Donald Trump is conducting his presidency the way he conducted his reality TV show: trying to create drama and chaos so that people stay tuned. So I think I am now experiencing reality TV, after all. This is "Through The Looking Glass". It is a parallel universe. It does not feel real.

AGBF
:read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Scaramucci on drugs or something? He might be even more unhinged than Trump!

This is an excerpt from "The New York Times". I am quoting verbatim. If Pricescope objects to the language, they can censor it. However, it was taken directly from the "The New York Times" and I do not feel it should be altered, so I will not be the one to make any alterations. I am disgusted and feel that the actual language used should be seen by the people who put this president into office, not some whitewashed version of it.

"WASHINGTON — The internal rivalries of the White House spilled out into stark public view on Thursday as President Trump’s new communications director publicly attacked the chief of staff, calling him a 'paranoid schizophrenic' leaker and vowing to get him fired.

Anthony Scaramucci, who was installed as White House communications director last week over the objections of the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, in the morning called into CNN to say that the two men were at odds and to dare Mr. Priebus to deny being a leaker. By the evening, The New Yorker had posted an interview quoting Mr. Scaramucci using vulgar language to describe Mr. Priebus.

'Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly,' Mr. Scaramucci told The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza in an angry, profanity-laced telephone call on Wednesday night. Mr. Scaramucci suggested that he believed that Mr. Priebus was leaking information to damage him. 'Reince is a ****ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,' he said.

In the same telephone call, Mr. Scaramucci disparaged Stephen K. Bannon, the president’s chief strategist, who also warned against hiring him as communications director. 'I’m not Steve Bannon. I’m not trying to suck my own cock,' he said. 'I’m not trying to build my own brand off the ****ing strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.'”

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i was reading this a few hours ago and seriously thought it was joke. Scaramucci had to be high. He callled Preibus a "F$&$ing Paranoid Schizophrenic". I couldn't believe his comments about Brannon. Someone just said on CNN that if she said these things her mom would wash her mouth out with soap.

Deb, Trump is running this presidency exactly like a reality show. When you think it can't get any worse, it always does.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i was reading this a few hours ago and seriously thought it was joke. Scaramucci had to be high. He callled Preibus a "F$&$ing Paranoid Schizophrenic". I couldn't believe his comments about Brannon. Someone just said on CNN that if she said these things her mom would wash her mouth out with soap.

Deb, Trump is running this presidency exactly like a reality show. When you think it can't get any worse, it always does.

An MSNBC commentator tried to get at Scaramucci's motivation for doing this. She postulated that he came to Washington and is acting sycophantic to Trump to get special permission from The Treasury for HNA Group, a Chinese company, to buy one of his companies and enrich him. What other motive might he have?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

He has wanted to be part of this administration from the start. In order to avoid conflict of interest charges he agreed to sell his hedgefund to become part of the admin. It as been speculated that the Pres. stiffed him and did not offer him a position. It appears that this true because we now know that Preibus and Bannon opposed him. Of course he has a vendetta. He sold his business because of it.
Now the Pres is using him to get Priebus to leave. Trump has pit one person against another.
Scaramucci is a bit like the AG. They want a job with the White House. Trump doesn't care about his language. He may be gone soon too. I feel a bit sorry for him.

Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who do you think will be next....Sessions, Bannon or Scaramucci?

The Real Housewives of any city have nothing on this administration. It's a 24/7 reality show

Page Six reported Anthony Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce. They reported she was fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results