shape
carat
color
clarity

Parksfinegroupinc- Excellent Experience

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex Park provided additional videos and pictures as well as a good return policy for the OEC diamond I was interested in. He replied quickly to my multiple emails regarding questions on the color, girdle, facet pattern and performance of the diamond in different lighting conditions. I admit I was being very picky and he was very gracious and patient in his replies. He went above and beyond by sending the diamond via overnight shipping. The GIA cert was included and the diamond is gorgeous. Excellent experience.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had been wondering about their LT listings. Good to know! The items for sale looked stunning.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good to know! I had seen that 1.71 L VVS2 on Instagram and LT and asked if it was still available. Probably not now, but at least he did respond and maybe I'll check out the rest of his inventory!

Did someone from PS get this stone???:dance:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to know! I had seen that 1.71 L VVS2 on Instagram and LT and asked if it was still available. Probably not now, but at least he did respond and maybe I'll check out the rest of his inventory!

Did someone from PS get this stone???:dance:

I hope so! I know from Instagram posts CVB design is a big fan. Caysie posted that the teeny crown on the diamond I bought was "insane" (39%) and I agree. The cut on the diamond I bought is exceptional and Alex was very open in comparing the performance of the diamonds I inquired about. I hope to see more of the antique diamonds he has listed go to PS members.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, which stone did you get? I have been eyeing some of his warm stones and wondering where he's getting all these gorgeous old cuts from! He's got a great eye for a good stone.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I can see why you jumped on that! Wow! The ASET looks great! Can't wait to see how you're going to set it.
I was eyeing this one up but it's on hold and I'm not really looking seriously yet - more keeping an eye out for when I am ready to upgrade.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results