carat
color
clarity

The RHR / ACC from OWD in VC setting

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi!
I'm mostly admirer of the PS jewelry, but this time i decided to make the thread to emphasize the lower colored diamonds. While i was seeking for the info on the lower color diamonds (lower than M) on PS, i have realised that when i found PS (in 2009) and was searching for ER diamond i would never believe that one day i might want a cape diamond :)))

This journey started a few years ago when i figured out that i want RHR and i want it to be a diamond ring, but very different from my ER(it is BGD's H&A 1.7 I/VS2). I was a passive searcher though. A few times i almost decided to contact vendors (LAD, JbG) about the stones that i liked, but there always was hesitation and somebody else was faster to buy those stones. Earlier this spring i happen to browse OWD's instargam page and I saw it!!! The lower colored antique cushion, creamy and chunky. It was not certified, but estimated to be 3.66/O-P/VS2. I guess it was the stone for me, i liked it the moment i saw it. I liked the color!!! I contacted Adam and i must say i never dealt with such professional, friendly, patient and kind person as Adam from OWD. I'm very pleased with the hole purchase proceedings and warmly recommend him.

Deciding on the setting was not easy. I was determined on rose gold setting, solitaire with double claws. Rose gold was first recommendation by all setting manufacturers i have contacted for the quotes. Rose gold helps to mitigate the lower color of the diamond and that made me realised that i actually like the color as it is and the contrast between white metal and the stone. This decision leaded me to platinum setting. My ER was made by Victor Canera and there was not a single day that i would not catch myself on the thought that the setting is perfection, even i've been wearing it for 5 years now :)))) So "another Emilya"- i thought, "but this time for antique cushion and with single cut melee" :)))))

And now to the specs and the pics (iphone quality :think: ). There are a few photos with MRB 1.7 I/VS2 and ACC 3.66 O-P/VS2 side by side, for comparison.

Specs of the stone:
3.66ct
O/P
VS2
table:48%
depth:66%
measurements: 9.65mm x 9.33mm

Setting: "Emilya" for antique cushion cut, hand forget by Victor Canera in platinum, with 0.60 ctw single cut melee, H-I color

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8431.PNG
    IMG_8431.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 58
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ACC6.JPG
    ACC6.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 68

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Love the ACC diamond & the VC setting just takes it to another level.
Stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: How wonderful to have 2 amazing rings! :appl: Enjoy both of your beauties!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Two very different stones, and each very beautiful in its own way, with the setting uniting them. An absolutely lovely pair. Wear them in good health! (And feel free to post more pictures!)

P

PierreBear

What a masterpiece! Hubba hubba! You mentioned it was a RHR so do you wear both at the same time and blind people? Lovely and yes please post more photos!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Stunning ACC and VC setting combination!!! How do you decide which to wear?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just beautiful... I love the contrast in the stone and melee colors! So romantic -- congrats to you!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Both rings are stunning! You lucky girl, enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous antique cushion with a beautiful setting! :love: You are like m2b having a round Emilya and an antique cushion Emilya! I love the lower colors in antique cut stones, and also like a white halo to accentuate the color!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing - this is truly my dream - have my ering and then get a nice honker of an ACC/AVC/CAC to set in a dazzling VC halo!!! :lickout::lickout::lickout: you are a lucky LUCKY lady!!! Loveeeeeee!! :love::love::love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD I died!:love::love:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG TDF Gorgeous!!! Dreamy and romantic and just amazbling. LOVE.:love::love::love:

Please please more pics pretty please!:appl:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So very beautiful. Both of your rings! I absolutely love your ACC!
Congratulations and wear them in much happiness. :dance:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon.. a dribble all over my keyboard... and WOW... love it.. such classic, beautiful diamonds.. thank you so much for sharing... I can dream about a new diamond :)
:love::love:

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful! Congratulations! :dance:

It's also really nice to see the two Emilya settings side by side!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to say how gorgeous that ACC is! It's soooo pretty! :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a fabulous stack :love: I love where you have them both on the same finger! I have admired that cushion many times on OWD's website. I love seeing it set and reflecting all those ridiculous colours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results