shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new heart ring with Yellow Diamonds

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
I purchased this a while back but have recently pulled it out of my jewelry box. I forgot how lovely it was!

It is an 18 karat white and yellow gold ring with 17 fancy natural yellow diamonds weighing in at 1.84ctw (clarity is VS to SI). There are also 70 little rounds (.87ctw, F-G, VS-SI).

The yellow diamonds are round, oval, marquise, pear and princess. A confetti of shapes! Lol!

Just wanted to share. Thank you so much for looking! I check pricescope every single IMG_1437.JPG
day and drool over all your beautiful items!!

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's so unique, I've never seen anything like that. The variation in the diamond shapes in the heart is very interesting, and the halo is so delicate. I love it.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous! Can you post any close ups? The different diamond shapes are very unusual and cool

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous!! My mother in law has something similar (though hers uses many different colours of diamonds) and I love the ring.

Enjoy!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your sweet comments! Foxinsox I'll get some close ups in the morning!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
That's gorgeous! Can you post any close ups? The different diamond shapes are very unusual and cool
I'll get you some in the morning! Thanks for your comments!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's really an ingenious use of smaller stones & I love the halo too. Quite beautiful. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I am a sucker for hearts.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous. Like a little pot of gold. Great presence and color. Love it!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
How gorgeous!! My mother in law has something similar (though hers uses many different colours of diamonds) and I love the ring.

Enjoy!
Now that would be stunning!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
:love::love:how stunning is this especially the diamond different cuts are looking more gorgeous :love: my sis have the same ring in white gold but your diamond ring pretty & unique:love:
Thank you so much! I thought it was kind of cool. Your sister and I must have great taste -- Lol!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Wow, gorgeous. Like a little pot of gold. Great presence and color. Love it!
Thank you very much! I do like that it is a little different. Your comment is very nice and I appreciate it!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
That's really an ingenious use of smaller stones & I love the halo too. Quite beautiful. :)
I figured maybe someone had a bunch of little stones leftover from various projects and decided to get them all together. Then just assemble like a puzzle!

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock
Here's a few more. Hard to get a really good closeup!

The top is domed or puffy which I tried to show. The yellow diamonds have yellow gold prongs. FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg
This is SO cool! Combining different cuts makes for such a pleasing and unique aesthetic.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fantastic piece! Would make a beautiful pin!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring.. it's beautiful!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That is right up my ally! I'm so glad you took that out and are enjoying it. She is spectacular :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool and beautiful! I love that it is so different. You should be wearing this all the time!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I first saw your title, I thought for sure it was Catmom posting this. It is right up her alley. It is a beautiful ring. You should take it out of its box more often and wear it! It is a beautiful piece!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
How cool and beautiful! I love that it is so different. You should be wearing this all the time!
Even though I don't really know you, I'm taking your advice! From one jewelry sister to another. Thanks for your kind words!!

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
When I first saw your title, I thought for sure it was Catmom posting this. It is right up her alley. It is a beautiful ring. You should take it out of its box more often and wear it! It is a beautiful piece!
Lol! Catmom has such great colored stones in her collection! Thanks for your sweet words!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah, I wish! :razz:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a pretty ring! At first, looking at the top face up photo, it seemed like it would be flat, but I see that isn't the case at all from the side view. I love the dimension the dome adds to the design. Just beautiful. :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! This is like chunks of golden candy all snuggled up together. I love that it's domed too. How did this not get its own SMTB thread and then worn all the time when you bought it?! :love:

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! This is like chunks of golden candy all snuggled up together. I love that it's domed too. How did this not get its own SMTB thread and then worn all the time when you bought it?! :love:
Well although I've been a PSer for a while -- admiring all your beauties-- I just started posting! You might see me around a bit more now. Lol! I have lots of catching up to do.

I have been a jewelry lover since I was a pre-teen. No one else seems to get my obsession. So I love it here! Everyone is so very thoughtful and sweet with their comments! Thank you as well for yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results