shape
carat
color
clarity

The Apple Doesn't Fall...Hate Women Much?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Anthony Scaramucci lost no time showing he was created in the image of his hero, The Great Misogynist, Donald Trump! Today he attacked Sarah Sanders on her appearance in a gauche move worthy of Trump himself. Where did these Neanderthals come from? Besides New York City, I mean! (And can we send them back there?)

Link...https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/23/anthony-scaramucci-said-he-wants-sarah-sanders-to-continue-to-use-the-hair-and-makeup-person/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_makeup-111p:homepage/story&utm_term=.2f6dcf43866f

AGBF

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's too short to be of any value as a man, so I want Scaramucci to increase his height or vacate this manly job :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While watching the press conference on Friday I made the comment to my husband that Sarah looked different. She was wearing false eyelashes and much more make up than she usually wears. Her clothes also looked more polished. We all know how important a woman's appearance is to Trump. My guess is that Trump and Scaramucci both wanted to see changes in her appearance. I wouldn't be surprised if she is replaced.

Scaramucci will be pure gold for SNL. I hope they have a woman portray him. I read it bothered Trump and Spicer that Melissa McCarthy played Spicer. I can only imagine how much it would get under Mooch's skin. Nothing will mess with his male ego more.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While watching the press conference on Friday I made the comment to my husband that Sarah looked different. She was wearing false eyelashes and much more make up than she usually wears. Her clothes also looked more polished.

Thank you for alerting me to this, Calliecake. I heard the press conference over the radio, so I didn't see Sarah. Now I will go look at a YouTube video to see how she looked at it.

Deb :wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The guys nickname is "Mooch" make of that what you will...

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mooch just tweeted. "For the record, I was referring to my hair and makeup and the fact that I like the make up artist. I need all the help I can get! #humor"

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While watching the press conference on Friday I made the comment to my husband that Sarah looked different. She was wearing false eyelashes and much more make up than she usually wears. Her clothes also looked more polished. We all know how important a woman's appearance is to Trump. My guess is that Trump and Scaramucci both wanted to see changes in her appearance. I wouldn't be surprised if she is replaced.

Scaramucci will be pure gold for SNL. I hope they have a woman portray him. I read it bothered Trump and Spicer that Melissa McCarthy played Spicer. I can only imagine how much it would get under Mooch's skin. Nothing will mess with his male ego more.

That would be very fitting seeing as Mooch's nickname for Spicer reportedly was "Melissa McCarthy". He probably has Napoleon Complex.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. Heard about this comment and was summarily disgusted but not surprised. Of course that's the type of person that Trump hires.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results