shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a good website for meal planning?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch, thank you for the suggestions, I haven't heard of the egg cooker before and the DH eats eggs daily for breakfast so that would be a handy tool.

I have a gift card at Amazon and I'm considering one of those spiralizers so I can make zucchini noodles since I really can't make pasta, need a lower carb alternative

Too Patient, that's awesome, wish we had one here, everything is so expensive in this state:(
Also thank you for those recipes, we use all of that so that is super handy.

Missy, that black bean quinoa salad looks amazing, a little carb heavy but the protein component helps and once a week I can make a meal a little higher in carbs.so thank you for that!

Thanks for the well wishes VC! I figured out that Aldi is going to work better for us because I can get more of a variety instead of a lot of the same thing. My kids are troopers but it gets boring eating the same snack all the time! I was also greatly surprised at the quality of products at Aldi, of course got to read labels but that's true anywhere.

So last night I made a delicious stir fry with vegetables, beef and brown rice, a little grated cheese on top. Figured out the cost per person and it came in around $2.50 per person. Everyone enjoyed it too, made my day :)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get a hand crank spiralizer. And don't sleep on spagetti squash.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Stephanie, I don't know how expensive dog food is there but here it's crazy expensive. I've been feeding my 6 furbabies( I have 2 that are 8, 3 that are 4 and 1 that is 2) this food for about a year now and it's been great don't have to compromize quality for price. And it's really easy just place an order and it arrives at your doorsteps 2 days later via FedEx. I'm Canadian the price I get it at is $67 and some change for 30 lbs Shipping is free.
tlcpetfood.com

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephanie, I don't know how expensive dog food is there but here it's crazy expensive. I've been feeding my 6 furbabies( I have 2 that are 8, 3 that are 4 and 1 that is 2) this food for about a year now and it's been great don't have to compromize quality for price. And it's really easy just place an order and it arrives at your doorsteps 2 days later via FedEx. I'm Canadian the price I get it at is $67 and some change for 30 lbs Shipping is free.
tlcpetfood.com

Wow six! Good for you but it is expensive to keep so many and especially being in Canada. I'm in the Northeast U.S. and we get our food from Petco, I think we pay $42 for a 25lb bag for the dogs, it's a good quality grain free food. The cats will only eat food from Costco so we manage to get away cheap there. My best to you and all the furry babies!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow six! Good for you but it is expensive to keep so many and especially being in Canada. I'm in the Northeast U.S. and we get our food from Petco, I think we pay $42 for a 25lb bag for the dogs, it's a good quality grain free food. The cats will only eat food from Costco so we manage to get away cheap there. My best to you and all the furry babies!

I looked at the dogfood at Petco the other day. I was surprised that the nice grain free stuff costs more there than at the "nice" pet store. (All the Best Pet Care)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results