O.J. Parole hearing..

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who's watching????

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw that he got parole. Remember the White Bronco Chase? I remember watching that in Evidence my second year of law school. The professor's commentary was pretty hilarious -- I should look him up and see what he has to say about this, LOL

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched.

He met the requirements for parole. I agree with the decision for parole.

He has an income to live on and he has family/friends who will support his efforts to remain out of prison. No reason not to grant parole.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I figured they would grant parole. He spent a lot of time in jail for the crime he was convicted of and was a model citizen while in prison. I wish he were staying in prison.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I agree he served his time for this crime, his smug attitude today rubbed me the wrong way. His facial expressions (disbelief over the charges read) really left me cold. He's arrogant and narcissistic and I hope he stays out of trouble.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He really couldn't help himself today. If anyone was unsure if he was a narcissist - doubt no more. But I do think he spent enough time in jail for the crime he was convicted of committing.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he's much more of a sociopath and should stay behind bars. He's 70, hopefully that means we won't see him all over tv.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a phony show that was.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What floored me was the fact that his victims were now his friends. It didn't seem to be in the way that some victims become attached to their assailants where they do forgiveness work. These men seemed to want to be attached to OJ's fame.

Of course, this is just my gut feeling. They may have done a lot of work..who knows?

But it looked very weird to me.

I am praying everyday that OJ doesn't do grave harm to another human being.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like he will definitely face more legal problems, or even a parole violation. He deserves to go back to prison for something. He got away with a double murder.

I have to believe that these days, a person such as him would NOT get away with that sort of crime. Everyone is now knowledgeable about DNA, etc. And people also have this attitude that they want to crush celebrities if possible and not hold them up. IMO.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like he will definitely face more legal problems, or even a parole violation. He deserves to go back to prison for something. He got away with a double murder.

I have to believe that these days, a person such as him would NOT get away with that sort of crime. Everyone is now knowledgeable about DNA, etc. And people also have this attitude that they want to crush celebrities if possible and not hold them up. IMO.

Well if you remember Jonny Cochran pulled the race card. He accused Mark Fuhrman of being racist and planting the glove. (This was the nineties. Remember Rodney King?) Anyway, I agree O.J. Will probably get into trouble again. He still owes 33 mil in the civil case. The man is pathological.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think he murdered Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is he will be back in prison for beating another woman. I don't think for minute that he is a changed man.

Soxfan, Are you old enough to remember the trial? Everyone I was with when the verdict was read thought he committed the murders. There were 40 of us in a large conference room watching. NO one thought he was innocent.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is he will be back in prison for beating another woman. I don't think for minute that he is a changed man.

Soxfan, Are you old enough to remember the trial? Everyone I was with when the verdict was read thought he committed the murders. There were 40 of us in a large conference room watching. NO one thought he was innocent.

Oh yeah- I was in the student union at college. There were like 100 people sitting around watching it. The room went nuts when he got off.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't know if you are specifically asking me my opinion soxfan?
Yes, I think he murdered Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm asking everyone! I think he did too.....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Callie I know at least one person and a good friend of mine who at the time insisted OJ was innocent. This is a smart sensitive lovely guy and while I don't know how he feels the same way now all these years later at the time when OJ was acquitted my friend said he is innocent. Maybe now he feels differently or maybe not.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, The first couple of days after the murders I too thought he was innocent. At the time I could not fathom someone killing their own children's mother and causing their own children so much pain. Needless to say my opinion changed a few days later. Who can forget that white bronco chase!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could never get over the Bronco "chase". Does an innocent man take off with cash, passport and fake beard/wig while proclaiming he is suicidal? Why would he be suicidal? If he was suicidal, why did he have fake identity gear and all the rest, and have Kardashian read his supposedly emotional good bye letter. Made zero sense. Guilty!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he never has a moment's peace. I hope the Goldmans and the Browns try to make his life miserable.
I hope the press hounds him non-stop, until he becomes a recluse.:angryfire:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He talks so smooth. He has truly lived a charmed life between his physical abilities (football career) and getting away with two horrific murders. If he were smart, he'd get out and live out his life enjoying his family and staying out of the spotlight. However, I am sure we'll see him on the golf course and in the party scene again. Yuck! I feel so sorry for the Brown and Goldman families - I can't begin to imagine the anguish he has caused them.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, does it? We have to abide by the law. I do abide by the law and believe in the law (unlike Donald Trump, by the way). So, although I will go to my grave believing that OJ Simpson is guilty of those murders, I will expect our society to treat him as found "not guilty" of those criminal charges (the murder charges).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi, Bonfire. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He will break the rules of his parole in no time. He was smug and arrogant at his hearing.

Q

Queenie60

Yes, I believe that he murdered Nicole and Ron Goldman. And, I believe that he will violate his parole. Seems that trouble follows him around.:nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results