Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!:love::appl:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: Looks perfect to me, what do you think?

ETA, just saw your post in RT, so glad you love it! Can't wait to see hand shots!

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Wow, the pave is immaculate!! :love: And you wear it so well! So happy you love it and congratulations on your new masterpiece :D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone. Yes, the pave is immaculate. He even lined them all up so the facets face the same way. I think my favorite part is the open gallery. I love seeing nearly the whole stone from the side.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So lovely! So great to see that in its finished home! They did a spectacular job on it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the collar pave is making the asscher even more sparkly!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easter egg on loupe troop if anyone is interested

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I've been so excited to see this setting be finished! Worth the wait! Gorgeous and unique. It's dainty but packs huge impact! Well done I love it!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been so excited to see this setting be finished! Worth the wait! Gorgeous and unique. It's dainty but packs huge impact! Well done I love it!!

It is definitely worth the wait! I love it so much-- i can't stop looking at it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous and so blingy!! Love the double pave band. It looks perfect on you @whitewave. Congratulations on a project well done!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG it is SO SO lovely! :love: :love: :love: It makes your gorgeous stone just look perfect. Are those tiny hearts on the prongs or are my eyes fooling me?

Congratulations! Woohoo!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG it is SO SO lovely! :love: :love: :love: It makes your gorgeous stone just look perfect. Are those tiny hearts on the prongs or are my eyes fooling me?

Congratulations! Woohoo!

They are claw prongs, but they sure do look like hearts!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to PS!!! Without PS, I would have never learned about Caysie. This is truly my dream ring!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the open gallery, as well, WW! That setting really allows your Asscher the room she needs to breathe & show her personality! She is absolutely breathtaking in her new home! I'm so happy for you! It really makes a huge difference to look at your hand, and feel your heart skip & to have to catch your breath because it's that beautiful!
Please don't be shy; post more pix, over time! I'd love to see her in more action photos! That girl's got attitude!!! :lol:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
CRM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results