• Total voters

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Egyptian characters?

ENaps21

Rough_Rock
Egyptian characters?
Yes they are. I figured out some of the meanings, not all of them. It looks and feels hand made and could be made of silver.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this was sterling, it would most likely be marked. The color seems wrong, as well. Do you have a photo of the back?
It looks like a mystical/psychic medallion of some kind, for casting spells, etc.

ENaps21

Rough_Rock
If this was sterling, it would most likely be marked. The color seems wrong, as well. Do you have a photo of the back?
It looks like a mystical/psychic medallion of some kind, for casting spells, etc.
I don't see any numbers or letters on it anywhere. That one bad spot looks like it could be a mistake in a symbol and was flipped over to start again.

14982594498031468789974.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
search images for Pat Flanagan Experimental Sensor Medallion, they are all over the internet.
Looks like someone soldered over the lettering that should be on the back, with date of 1976

ENaps21

Rough_Rock
search images for Pat Flanaghan Experimental Sensor Medallion, they are all over the internet.
Looks like someone soldered over the lettering that should be on the back, with date of 1976
Yes I think that's it, thanks. Not sure why they would solder over it though.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone with a soldering iron devalued that medallion quite a bit. If it had the lettering it might've been worth alot more, as you can see by the Ebay and Etsy listings for similar ones. Good find, though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results