shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ring do you covet most on Pricescope????

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a stone cold beauty, Yenny! I hope it goes to someone who adores it as it should be adored!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could I have forgotten this one? Here is Windowshopper's 3.1 D color (I think) by Leon Mege windowshopper.jpg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I would like to introduce you to Kylie Bishop: 2.1ct, F color, VVS1 EC solitaire, in platinum. The dimensions of this stone: 8.79 x 6.17 x 4.12 (L xW ratio: 1.42:1). Size: 3.25
It's an amazing ring, and she can tell you all more about it, once she makes her rounds about PS!! She's new to the site, so I thought I'd introduce you to her by salivating over her new bling!! I absolutely love it!! :kiss:
Congratulations, Kylie!! She's a beauty!!
:love:

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6035.jpg

Last edited:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there's any ONE ring I covet most. But if I can steal any ONE person's collection, it would be ForteKitty's.

Her OEC, her 3-stone, her step cut, her yellow, her French cut watch... sh!t, I don't even need her whole collection. Just these "few", and I'd be the happiest camper on earth.

There's also this one gal in india that had a ginormous OEC and a pink diamond.... and so many giant jewels. Ya I wouldn't mind sharing her jewelry box either.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
I don't think there's any ONE ring I covet most. But if I can steal any ONE person's collection, it would be ForteKitty's.

Her OEC, her 3-stone, her step cut, her yellow, her French cut watch... sh!t, I don't even need her whole collection. Just these "few", and I'd be the happiest camper on earth.

There's also this one gal in india that had a ginormous OEC and a pink diamond.... and so many giant jewels. Ya I wouldn't mind sharing her jewelry box either.

Ooo, where can we see ForteKitty's French cut watch:-o, yellow diamond?, etc. posts? Did I miss her thread(s)?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could I have forgotten this one? Here is @windowshopper's 3.1 D color (I think) by Leon Mege

Almost a 'Sophia' !

I seem to want things that do not yet exist.

In this case, something along the Sophia line, with the main stone larger by a whisker than the expected next of the suite - if perhaps a distinct cut &V color... The versions of step cut in this ring are very right.

________
Of course, I have seen two rings that came close already - a ruby suite carrying a star sapphire main, and a table cut suite with a square center of unsubtle scale; both with untoucheable signatures (F, VB).

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Carbonfan's homerun with Victor Canera the first time out. F ACA. Kill me now.
Aww, you are too sweet, LLJsmom! I have been inspired by so many beautiful rings on this forum, and yours is one of my all-time favorites!! :love: Thank you for your kind words and for all of the wonderful advice you shared along the way!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results