shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking to match

Kristina Neville

Rough_Rock
Hello

I am looking to match this ring. It was my mother's and went to my sister when she passed and I would love to have one like it. I know my mother got it for her 16th birthday which was 1962 but I am unsure where her parents got it. I have been hunting at estate jewelry sales and antique stores but have found nothing like it. If you have any info or can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
Kristina

Screenshot_20160813-173446.png

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried Ruby Lane or Etsy? This is a similar ring, but not a match. I found it by googling "synthetic spinel vintage ring".

IMG_4546.PNG

laurajune81

Rough_Rock
Have you found anything yet, Kristina?

I just did a quick search and didn't find anything, but I have definitely seen very similar things in my ebay and etsy hunts in the past.

Kristina Neville

Rough_Rock
I haven't found it yet. The one on etsy is a red stone and I am really wanting sapphire so I am still hunting:(

laurajune81

Rough_Rock
I hunt for various things on ebay all the time. I'll keep my eye out and if I see one, I'll make sure to come back and let you know! It might take a couple weeks/months, but trust me, its out there! You'll find one.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurajune81 you are amazing!

GirlwithGems

Rough_Rock
I second that - Laurajune81 - you are amazing! That looks like a match to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results