shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laughing...hard to believe your amazing collection is lacking anything...so many fun an beautiful pieces. i especially love the jade bangle because I've long wanted one. I didn't own a single pink stone until I joined PS -- didn't even think it was a color I liked for jewelry. Now I owe many due to the PS effect...but none as fins as LisaRN's :love:

Chrono - so glad you played! I've never seen that ring posted before...is there a thread on it? I love love the setting. Did you design it...those FCDs must look even more amazing as the light hits it.
Lol! That's what's happening to me now. The PS effect indeed! Thanks for the kind words. I've got quite a few pieces that I would love to make sets out of. For example, finding a nice moonstone ring for the moonstone bracelet. Then I usually end up purchasing something completely different instead. So I've got a long list of needed set pieces. And now that Iam seeing all of these pinks, I am falling in love with them. Sigh...it's a whole new frontier. You have a gorgeous collection which is very inspiring!
I'm loving all the drool worthy gems in this thread! But I have to admit that I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw Bluegemz jadeite bangle.

I wore my spessartite ring today. It was made to wear with my everyday wedding band. The spessartite is from Gemfix. Please excuse the crappy BlackBerry photos. It's hard to get a good representation of what I see.

IMG_20170428_170918.jpg

IMG_20170428_171250.jpg
Thank you! I became jade obsessed for a few years and collected bangles mostly. I love your spees ring! I've always wanted one. Seeing yours has reignited my longing for finding one. It looks amazing on you! I love the size, LOVE the yellow gold setting.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today it's snowing again! I'm going to an afternoon party, so I'm going to wear this assortment of Summer jewelry in longing for the warmth of late Spring! These are Peruvian 22k filigree peacock earrings, and a filigree flower with speSsartite beads. I think the flower comes from Asia. Then this spessartite and pink spinel bracelet with the topaz 'shard' ring. I may wear a yellow and white jade bangle too.

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
luegemz - You have a gorgeous collection. I LOVE the spessartite necklace :love:. I also love pink and orange together. Those two colours just scream summer.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous spessies Poodles4me and Bluegemz! They look fantastic in your photos but I know they look even better in real life. That spessie and pink spinel bracelet is amazing as well as that large lovely spessie ring. One day I want to set my spessies and admire that orange sparkle.

Lilmosum and Bluegemz you both have amazing jade and jaidite pieces. I love your nails Lilmosun. I wish I kept up with my nails and hands like you do. Lovely.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luegemz - You have a gorgeous collection. I LOVE the spessartite necklace :love:. I also love pink and orange together. Those two colours just scream summer.
Thank you! I love pink and orange together for just that reason. I call this bracelet the 'sunset' bracelet.
Gorgeous spessies Poodles4me and Bluegemz! They look fantastic in your photos but I know they look even better in real life. That spessie and pink spinel bracelet is amazing as well as that large lovely spessie ring. One day I want to set my spessies and admire that orange sparkle.

Lilmosum and Bluegemz you both have amazing jade and jaidite pieces. I love your nails Lilmosun. I wish I kept up with my nails and hands like you do. Lovely.
Thank you!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mani day...

Sterling to match the aluminum polish removal

IMG_20170429_101907.jpg
After the big cut and color..my godfather's jade ring

IMG_20170429_112810.jpg
Gorgeous, gorgeous jadeite ring! So pretty with your pink nails too.

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's a dark spinel kind of day.

Dark blue spinel, too dark for almost everyone buy hey the price was good, decent cut and I like the finger coverage and glints of blue that make it look mysterious.

Purplish with a touch of burgundy spinel on the other hand :)

I love your dark blue spinel ring. The setting is great!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, mtsapphirelovingannie:)

Oh Bluegemz you have such bold yet fun pieces all stunningly put together. That spess and pink spinel is such an inspiration. I look forward to seeing more of your jadeite pieces!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, mtsapphirelovingannie:)

Oh Bluegemz you have such bold yet fun pieces all stunningly put together. That spess and pink spinel is such an inspiration. I look forward to seeing more of your jadeite pieces!
Awe, thank you! I'm very inspired by everyone's pieces here. It's lovely to share the same passion with others.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I bought a new jadeite bead necklace today which I wore together with my white jadeite and diamond studs and a jadeite bead bracelet.

The colour is hard to capture, a moody stormy light greyish blue with a tinge of green to it. Perfect with today's unseasonal grey skies and drizzle right smack in the hottest and driest month in Yangon!

Love these unconventional jadeite colours in Type A jadeite, especially with a translucent texture.

20170430_195755-01-1.jpg

20170430_195750-01-1.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
G
No hooks, no chains, no rides. Just my red spinel ring and emerald ring with some gentle giants at an elephant care program.

image.jpeg
How beautiful! Of course, that baby elephant steals my heart, but seeing the brilliance of the gems against the grey skin of the elephant makes the miracles of nature obvious. Brilliant gems. What treasures!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a new jadeite bead necklace today which I wore together with my white jadeite and diamond studs and a jadeite bead bracelet.

The colour is hard to capture, a moody stormy light greyish blue with a tinge of green to it. Perfect with today's unseasonal grey skies and drizzle right smack in the hottest and driest month in Yangon!

Love these unconventional jadeite colours in Type A jadeite, especially with a translucent texture.

20170430_195755-01-1.jpg

20170430_195750-01-1.jpg
Wow, I love this jadeite set. The beads are very ethereal! I too adore the subtleties of A grade jadeite colors and textures. It's amazing how many variations there really are and what a complex gem it really is. Your set is dreamy, like mist, clouds and damp sky together. They are very moist, like clouds full of rain. When I see it, I imagine day dreaming in mist. Gorgeous!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's still grey, but stopped snowing. Echoing grey skies, I am going to wear this Siberian jade bangle, (this is a nephrite jade bangle, as opposed to the jadeite bangles I posted before), these gold, grey moonstone, silver and rhodium earrings and ring, with this iron, gold and diamond collar.the picture wearing this combo was taken this past Winter.

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Seaglow- what a stunning picture! Love how your gems glow and that elephant! Wow!

Burmezedaze- Love your moonstones and jade. One day I hope to own some moonstones like yours.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red spinel (Dana) with diamonds in a setting from David Klass that he modified to fit the stone. After seeing all the gorgeous custom cut stones and custom settings on PS- I didn't appreciate this ring for a long time. Now I am back to loving it.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Red spinel (Dana) with diamonds in a setting from David Klass that he modified to fit the stone. After seeing all the gorgeous custom cut stones and custom settings on PS- I didn't appreciate this ring for a long time. Now I am back to loving it.

How many other gorgeous red spinels do you still have? Love the nail polish shade too :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No hooks, no chains, no rides. Just my red spinel ring and emerald ring with some gentle giants at an elephant care program.

image.jpeg

The colours glow bright and true in the sun!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bluegemz - I want to live in your jewellery boxes. Every piece so far is such a statement piece! I'd never have thought grey moonstones could be this attractive!
Yay and aye to more jadeite and nephrite pieces! The array of colors, textures, patterns and shapes, no one could ever have quite enough!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz - I want to live in your jewellery boxes. Every piece so far is such a statement piece! I'd never have thought grey moonstones could be this attractive!
Yay and aye to more jadeite and nephrite pieces! The array of colors, textures, patterns and shapes, no one could ever have quite enough!
Thank you! Regarding the grey moonstone, I hadn't thought that I would appreciate grey moonstones either until I found this seller's ring. With the edgy metal around, just seemed right for Winter. Somehow these feel right when I need to get stronger and work harder. These will probably not get worn again until the next cold season though because I don't think they go with the spirit of Spring or Summer. Amazing how psychologically connected jewelry is!
Regarding the jade, I'll definitely be posting more of it. I really haven't worn it for a while, and it's nice to get back to wearing it. I enjoy ALL of the pieces you have shared as well, and it's fabulous to see your jade. Please do continue to show. The new beads have truly inspired me.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's such a beautiful red. Beautiful!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn't wearing any jewelry today but took my original paraiba ring out to redo my avatar which got fuzzy in the upgrade.
IMG_20170430_145505.jpg

And rediscovered the Barry B cuprian bought preloved..so decided to put it on as well while I go run errands.
IMG_20170430_145513.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn't wearing any jewelry today but took my original paraiba ring out to redo my avatar which got fuzzy in the upgrade.
IMG_20170430_145505.jpg

And rediscovered the Barry B cuprian bought preloved..so decided to put it on as well while I go run errands.
IMG_20170430_145513.jpg
You are so lucky to have those amazing paraibas and that cuprian! I think the ring is so dramatic and lyrical with the movement in it.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz, I love your moonstone collection. Great style!

Today I'm wearing my grey and pink spinel ring and Tahitian keshi pearls.

IMG_2277 (2).JPG
Wow, I ADORE your ring! It's a great, large size and such a modern and unusual color combination. Of course, as a pearl lover myself, I'm impressed with those stunning Tahitian keshi pearls! Also great size and luster. Love the totality of the greys and pinks together. What a great combination. Thank you for the kind words.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lilmosun your glowy tourmalines are stunning. You ladies were so smart to get your neon tourmalines when they were more available. I don't have any blue or blue/green tourmalines and missed out. But I love it when you post yours.

Mtsapphire- Your pearl necklace goes perfectly with your gorgeous spinel ring.

Burmesedaze- I have three red spinel rings. I fell in love with spinels and wish I had one in every color. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results