shape
carat
color
clarity

The pieces you missed out on...

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am still getting mad at myself for missing out on a stone on preloved in October ( saw it, then had a baby (YAY!)), when I came back it was sold. Happens a lot , I know, but I am still kind of kicking myself. How do you guys deal with this?

Most People in my real life just don't even understand the question....:oops:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are items I wish I had gone for but decided I'd hold off and then later regret that I did...How do I cope???

I keep my fingers crossed that something comes up in the future that I really want and I will have the sense to go for it!:lol-2:

I'm the type that has to think/convince myself its a good deal and that I really want it...by then, it's gone. Sometimes you
just have to jump on it. Figure if it doesnt turn out to be what you wanted you can put it back up for sell on pre-loved.

AND...a baby is a perfectly good excuse for missing something (quick kicking yourself). Enjoy every minute of having a baby...
they grow up so fast!:cry:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on having a baby, get over it buy finding something else equally as good if not better!!!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you tyty, I am enjoying every second!!

Thanks, arkie, I'm trying..I have to work on my patience though...

And I have to work on self control,too.... because I'm starting to get impatient and this means impulse buys of smaller items, which of course won't help the day something DOES pop up...
all first world problems, obviously...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kipari - keep your eye on the grand prize you are looking for....create a pinterest folder with pics of what you want.
Find a nice pic and make it your background on phone, tablet, computer...put it on fridge, mirrors etc.

You could put a WTB thread on the pre-loved forum and see if anyone has what you are looking for. That's what I
plan on doing when it gets close to by birthday later this year. I have a specific item I want and if I cant get it used
I'll just have to go to the source(s) and pay full price. (It's not that expensive in the realm of the PS world)

I have learned that buying little items to carry me over until I can get that big item just waste money and
doesnt really scratch that itch I have for the item I really want. JUST SAY NO! That big item will come around...

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new baby! Very exciting!

Aside from having the baby, was there some reason you didn't make the purchase you mentioned?
If I'm hesitant about getting something, I try to assess what's holding me back. Maybe the item wasn't quite what you really want, but in hindsight you're telling yourself it was perfect. I could be totally off. Just a thought.

Unless it was a unicorn, there will probably be another opportunity come your way.

You've received good advice above.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results