shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Crap! My revamped wedding band from David Klass!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I got this in the mail today as well! It's amazing! I can't believe how beautiful it looks and it's a perfect match color wise with my rose gold WF setting.
Back in 2000 when I graduated from nursing school my husband got me a new wedding set. I had a .90 OEC diamond and set it into the head.
Over the years I haven't worn it as much bc my style has changed and I've gotten other rings.
Last month I decided to contact David Klass when I was thinking of upgrading. I initially wanted him to set my new upgrade into the Dahlia setting I had but then changed my mind when I decided to get a bigger diamond.
Well, I still wanted to use him for a project so I asked him if he could take the diamonds from my old wedding set and make me a band instead.
And this is the band! It's absolutely beautiful and it turned out better than I thought it would because the diamonds were not all the same size. The milgrain is perfect too!
David is now working on setting my .90 from this old set into a bezel set pendant.
And his turn around time from the time I approved the Cad was only two weeks!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my old set and my inspiration band that he had made for someone else on PS.

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3951.PNG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are his pictures of the ring. He had to add one more princess cut diamond to make it a full eternity. According to his appraisal the ring is solid 18k rose gold weighing 2.7 grams, set with 1.17cts of H color, VS-SI clarity princess cut diamonds, sized between 5.5 and 5.75.
And best of all- he even bought back the gold from my old wedding set so the ring was under $500 to make including 2 day UPS shipping. And he even sent me all the little tiny diamonds!

IMG_4190.PNG

IMG_4198.PNG

IMG_4204.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the ring when I received it. It looks great with my new upgrade too!

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4424.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my new upgrade!

IMG_4466.JPG

IMG_4468.JPG

IMG_4472.JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The little diamonds that he sent that were left over from the old set plus his appraisal! Wow! He's my new favorite designer!

IMG_4425.JPG

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG

IMG_4467.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David did an amazing job with the band!
I love your newly upgraded solitaire. What a beauty. It's indeed a great match together

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band! Looks perfect with your solitaire! Only 2 weeks?! It's 2 weeks today since David got my stones and we finalized the CADs, now I'm really getting impatient!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! Your new set is BEAUTIFUL! I am impressed with David Klass!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I think I'm more excited about this little band than my upgrade! I can't believe that something I've had that represents a great accomplishment in my life could be made into something so freaking spectacular!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band! Looks perfect with your solitaire! Only 2 weeks?! It's 2 weeks today since David got my stones and we finalized the CADs, now I'm really getting impatient!
Don't be impatient. He is worth waiting for. I approved the final CAD April 7th and the ring was ready April 24th.
So more like two and a half weeks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band is substantial yet delicate at the same time - looks great! Congrats on two new rings in one day!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome repurposing job!!! It's beautiful and looks bomb with your new honker!!! :appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! I keep looking at my hand and can't believe that they are the same diamonds. This ring really makes such a difference in the way the diamonds look.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on David's Fbook & dearly hoped it would pop up on here! It's absolutely heavenly & of all the band combinations you have with your beautiful new solitaire, this one is by far my favourite. It's just effortless & oozes class. Love!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful upgrade! Your set is stunning!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few better pictures that I took! The milgrain on this band is amazing!

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2358.JPG

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Omg that's awesome! I love the idea of repurposing something that doesn't get much wear - and it turned out beautifully! ...Now I want something in rose gold with milgrain :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful!! And such a great idea too! David did a spectacular job. Congratulations on getting to wear this everyday!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I commented on your other thread last night and missed this one! This band is one of the best repurposing of diamonds I have ever seen! I love it and it looks fantastic with your solitaire!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What a great way to take your sentimental stones and be able to wear them with your new upgrade!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wowzerz, what a reset!! And that upgrade is amazing, too! :appl:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh both your honkin ACA and new DK band are ANAZING!!!!

Uhm, maybe now you can send him back the little baby stones and make a mini eternity ... just tryin to help :saint:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am seriously lusting over your band! :kiss::lickout:
Congratulations on 25 years! Your new ACA upgrade and band are swoon worthy!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOH! I love that!!!!!!

Do you mind if I add it to inspiration of things I may want to do with my asscher reset (at some imaginary point in the future)....?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOH! I love that!!!!!!

Do you mind if I add it to inspiration of things I may want to do with my asscher reset (at some imaginary point in the future)....?
Thank you and no problem!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is beautiful. I love how it looks with your solitaire. What a gorgeous set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results