shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody Know What These Pieces Are?

mottsen

Rough_Rock
My grandmother passed down some jewelry and I am trying to figure out what they're all about and what their possible value is. Any help would be greatly appreciated! image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG

ShallyLim

Rough_Rock
Hi Mottsen,
Its Red corol stone and you can use it as a finger ring.

mottsen

Rough_Rock
Hi Mottsen,
Its Red corol stone and you can use it as a finger ring.
Thanks ShallyLim! Any idea what sort of value could be placed on these items?

I appreciate your help!

ShallyLim

Rough_Rock
Thanks ShallyLim! Any idea what sort of value could be placed on these items?

I appreciate your help!

I will propose you don't go to offer every one of these things, all are one of a kind and classical adornments.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The look is that of coral with either gold, or with silver cast filigree (the flower pin). The filigree pin, at least, looks like it might be costume rather than fine jewelry (it looks as if the back might be plated metal rather than a precious metal such as gold or silver). A jeweler would be able to tell you if the pieces are made of gold or silver. Either way, they are lovely pieces - enjoy wearing them!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the bracelet and brooch! They look to be really nice quality cameos. Guessing prices is always tricky, but the cameos are nice, don't let them go for too cheaply. I'm not talking thousands, just don't sell them for peanuts or scrap, if you choose to sell. I agree with VRBeauty that the filigree pin may be costume, or just a few levels below the cameo pieces.

Edited to add: I'd go to a jeweler and get the metal tested on the bracelet and brooch.

Landen

Rough_Rock
do you know the metal from which that jewelry was made?

mottsen

Rough_Rock
do you know the metal from which that jewelry was made?
I ended up bringing it to a jeweler and he said it was filled gold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results