shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Livannie, you're so brave to lay it in the grass! Course it is a big blue one. Burmese the sparkly nails are a nice backdrop for your ruby. Finally set my mahenge spinel from Andrew Gulij. I've owned it about 5 years and never found right setting. I'd put it by my computer in its little gem box so I could admire it. Found this while dropping off my oec set for cleaning and repair. DH said, get it! You don't have to tell me twice . Later he said he knew I'd been looking for a long time and he liked it too. I love the yellow and white gold. The basket is shaped like a crown (I said calyx but DH and jeweler said crown) with tiny prong set diamonds. tmp_9469-IMG_20170422_142602-1655581248.jpg tmp_9469-IMG_20170422_142722-1760943435.jpg I

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ring Wordie89. That pink is delicious and it's new setting is unique and beautiful.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and ruby rings Bluegemz. The colors are amazing.

Wordie89- Your mahenge spinel ring is lovely. The color just pops.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire and ruby rings Bluegemz. The colors are amazing.

Wordie89- Your mahenge spinel ring is lovely. The color just pops.
Thank you! The sapphire is a bit of a color shifter and a medium tone. This is the darkest it ever looks.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Livannie, you're so brave to lay it in the grass! Course it is a big blue one. Burmese the sparkly nails are a nice backdrop for your ruby. Finally set my mahenge spinel from Andrew Gulij. I've owned it about 5 years and never found right setting. I'd put it by my computer in its little gem box so I could admire it. Found this while dropping off my oec set for cleaning and repair. DH said, get it! You don't have to tell me twice . Later he said he knew I'd been looking for a long time and he liked it too. I love the yellow and white gold. The basket is shaped like a crown (I said calyx but DH and jeweler said crown) with tiny prong set diamonds. tmp_9469-IMG_20170422_142602-1655581248.jpg tmp_9469-IMG_20170422_142722-1760943435.jpg I
Wordie, we need bigger pics and closeups! It looks to be gorgeous but so hard to tell, so more, more, more!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This my preloved newly acquired black opal ring from fellow Pricesecoper:D

So excited!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg
Beautuliful rings! I love the bypass design and the cool, freshness of color too. What a great shape and size of the first one, the Welo opal. I think the color is great on you! I've been in opal land too recently, just dreaming of a nice opal ring. Maybe someday...Congratulations, they are lovely.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautuliful rings! I love the bypass design and the cool, freshness of color too. What a great shape and size of the first one, the Welo opal. I think the color is great on you! I've been in opal land too recently, just dreaming of a nice opal ring. Maybe someday...Congratulations, they are lovely.

Hey there! It's cool to see you over here on pricescope! Love the pictures of your rings.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there! It's cool to see you over here on pricescope! Love the pictures of your rings.
Hey! Great to see you here too. I've been reading for a long time, but finally decided to post and share some jewelry!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB: love your black opal ring. Your photos are even better than the sellers. Really lovely.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey! Great to see you here too. I've been reading for a long time, but finally decided to post and share some jewelry!
This website is what got me obsessed with gemstones to begin with. I should've never stumbled upon it

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This my preloved newly acquired black opal ring from fellow Pricesecoper:D

So excited!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

I love your new ring. I saw that for sale and really had to think about it. It's stunning. :kiss: Your pics are great!

Also (I really need to add this in), I am crazy about the quote at the bottom of your posts. Hilarious! :lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a Beautiful Blue sapphire!!! I luv that cornflower blue!! Very pretty ring Canuk-gal!! Congrats and Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring. I saw that for sale and really had to think about it. It's stunning. :kiss: Your pics are great!

Also (I really need to add this in), I am crazy about the quote at the bottom of your posts. Hilarious! :lol:

I'm so glad I snatched it up;-)!!! I've been looking for a unique opal ring...it is my birthstone. :mrgreen:

About that quote, I love Joan Rivers, i laughed so hard. Had to use it as my signature.:lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Bluegemz!! I am totally memorized by the colors. Nothing like the flash of colors in an opal. Ahhhh.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Barry tourmaline is finally set. Thought I'd add it here even though I've already posted it elsewhere.

Also a garnet 3 stone ring from Yvonne that I posted previously too. 20170423_172658.jpg 20170315_130926.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zestfully your opals are gorgeous! I love them both but love how the Wella is bezel set. So beautiful.

Canuk-gal your sapphire is a perfect color. The whole ring is perfection. A true statement piece.

Arkie- you can never post pics of your lovelies often enough. Both rings are stunning pieces.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My Barry tourmaline is finally set. Thought I'd add it here even though I've already posted it elsewhere.

Also a garnet 3 stone ring from Yvonne that I posted previously too. 20170423_172658.jpg 20170315_130926.jpg

Please post more of your CS pieces everywhere so I don't miss out on them :D love the simplicity of the tourmaline ring and the colour contrast of the garnet ring.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42 the color of the garnets in the 3 stone are so rich and lovely!! Beautiful ring!!:love:

Thank you Lisa RN!!!

I just recv'd my Australian Opal Doublets diamond ring. Im in love with the styling and craftsmanship of this ring.

opaldoublets1.jpg

opaldoublets2.jpg

myopalhand.jpg

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
711heather thats a cool bypass (?) And looks so nice on your hand. Bluegemz amazing sapphire and lil ole ruby ring (not!) Mochiko that tourmaline looks so pretty on you. Zestfully B those are such nicely colored opals. On phone trying to upload better pics of my mahenge. I've been wearing it past week cuz that sparkly pink is so pretty. Just glows in half light! I hope thumbnail size isn't too big. tmp_8580-IMG_20170427_084403-1617069484.jpg tmp_8580-IMG_20170427_084325-1124336216.jpg

711heather

Rough_Rock
Thank you wordie89, I am not sure I would call it a bypass, but it is unique and that was one of the reasons I snatched it up. That is such a nice tourmaline, I like the two tone setting. Here is my blue sapphire. I had this ring made back in 2006. I am wearing it with a platinum band that I though was going to be my wedding ring, but it was better with this ring vs my E-ring. 20170504_135550 (002).jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wordie, that ring is so bright and beautiful! Oh, how I would love to have a pink ring like yours someday...sigh. Thanks for the kind words!

711Heather, what an interesting green sapphire ring! That's really unusual. It seems that the ring plays on the relationships between shapes and the space between. Very modern! I love your sapphire ring too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results