shape
carat
color
clarity

Acinom's colors just before Big Ban

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big ban is finally here: no more stones and no more rings... for a while...

Yesterday I picked up the package from talented Australian designer Alistair Kelsey. I love the rings he created for me. His work is handforged and his detailing is impeccable.

I also saw a beautiful silver labradorite ring in a window of a jeweller I have known for years. And I decided to buy it!

First: a trilogy ring with a peacock blue green zircon. Stone by Chris Auletta. Flowing setting by Alistair Kelsey: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-first-trilogy-by-alistair-kelsey.230827/

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black opal
The package also consisted a black opal, set in flowing yellow gold by Alistair Kelsey. YG is out of my comfort zone, but I felt that this stone asked for yellow to suround it. I love the stone in Alistairs Floret design. Originally we opted for a rounded cup, but at a later stage I opted for the flowery look of the Floret cup. I will also add the original design.

I find it really hard to photograph an opal! It looks different in different lighting conditions. Alistair made the prongs in black rodium. The effect is great as you can hardly see the prongs in real life.

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0043.PNG

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_1903.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, your opal ring is killing me! There's a whole solar system of swirling lights going on in there. It's just beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD! All your rings are just spectacular Acinom. I am sad you won't be buying more bling for a while but only for selfish reasons as I love enjoying your gorgeous pieces.:appl: But you have such an incredible collection I know you aren't sad about not getting anything new for a bit. All your jewels are just :love::love::love:. As always thank you for so generously sharing your beautiful bling with Pricescopers.:appl:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The opal ring... omg.... somebody may need to revive me! Acimom, that is incredible!!! Oh my goodness, the design of the setting is beyond. Just, beyond. Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that opal ring is incredible!!!:love: My goodness, you have an amazing collection!!!:appl:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your zircon on another thread and that COLOR!!! Holy cow. But that OPAL!?!? Unbelievable!!! Beautiful stone and setting. Enjoy!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
THUD! All your rings are just spectacular Acinom. I am sad you won't be buying more bling for a while but only for selfish reasons as I love enjoying your gorgeous pieces.:appl:

I came back to stare some more at your beautiful opal ring!

I have to say too that I agree with Missy. I love seeing your rings. Your range of coloured stones is amazing and your settings are always so unique, considered, chic and different to the 'standard' settings.

I say ditch the ban for the good of all your fellow PSers! (Or at least post 50 more photos of your opal ring as a trade off.)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE both rings but that blue zircon.................:love:

I sincerely hope the ban only lasts for a few days. :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love the opal ring too!!! I really want to see the labradorite too, I'm a big labradorite fan myself :D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your sweet comments! As my family and friends are not as crazy about jewelry as we all are, it's great fun to share my goodies with you guys!
Lissyflo: I only expected greens and blues, but the stone has more beautiful colours to offer indeed. Thank you! You are such an enabler by the way!! It's hard enough to stick to the ban. Pfiew!
Missy: thank you! It's indeed great to enjoy the pieces I already have. But I must admit I love the 'under construction' phase of selecting stones and jewelry a lot! I was so tempted when I saw Alistairs latest creation on his FB!
Rainydaze: thank you for sharing in my excitement! I have written it before but Alistair can do with metal what others do with fabric. I love his flowing style.
Diamondseeker: that's a huge compliment! As you know I am a huge fan of your collection.
Ringo865: thank you! It's great to work with talented stone sources and ring designers. I did not know at all what to expect from the opal ring, but I love it in real live even more than the pics.
Catmom: hahaha, well hopefully not! It's supposed to be a very serious ban!! Hopefully I will be able to stretch it a bit.

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your jewelry is fantastic, these latest additions just continue in this beautiful vein. I love your new rings.. simple.. elegant, upscale and exquisite.

Stunning too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love the opal ring too!!! I really want to see the labradorite too, I'm a big labradorite fan myself :D

Thanks Arkieb!!! Here are some photo's of my new labradorite ring from Antwerp designer Ann Zelien. It 's really big and big fun to wear. The colours range from greenish to greyish green to gold to blue grey.

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how cool is that!!! I love both rings!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal is just breathtaking!! The colours are amazing!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're my hero!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom- Wow, you have such a great collection...chalk me up as one that is not liking the "ban"!

Love the Blue zircon ring...so pretty! The other two rings look fun to wear. That opal ring is
such a beautiful flowing design!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how cool is that!!! I love both rings!!!!
Thank you Arkieb!

That opal is just breathtaking!! The colours are amazing!
Thanks Alex T! The stone displays more colours than I had thought as the vendor pics only showed blue and green. This is my first black opal and I love it.

You're my hero!
:lol: Thank you Bonfire

Acinom- Wow, you have such a great collection...chalk me up as one that is not liking the "ban"!

Love the Blue zircon ring...so pretty! The other two rings look fun to wear. That opal ring is
such a beautiful flowing design!
Thanks for your kind words tyty.
I indeed enjoy wearing the rings.

My zircon ring with my new RG stackers by Alistair Kelsey. I was just playing with the rings and will not combine these normally.

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RG stackers by Alistair Kelsey
Plain, engraved and with little diamonds... I will mix and match these with my RG CS stackers

IMG_0001.PNG

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That black opal ring looks like the galaxy on your finger! I love it and it's such a stunning black opal!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom- beautiful rings. :love: You have perfected the art of blue in gemstone rings. I love your opal ring as well. How well thought out to use black rhodium on the prongs. The design is very fluid and feminine.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are certainly going out on a bang before the big ban!
Won't be long before you make your next purchase, as I had said before, ban, what ban?!

DK :appl::mrgreen:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Selfishly, I hope your ban lasts as long as your other attempts as I will miss you posting new beauties. In the meantime, enjoy what you have and hope we can revisit them on the "what are you wearing today" thread. ;-) Both a zircon and black opal are on my wish list...and yours represent the colors I hope for (the amazing settings are icing on the cake).

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
These are incredible! I love seeing your rings - beautiful stones and you have impeccable taste with the designs. Love!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are tdf Acinom! The zircon is stunning and the setting is perfect for it! The opal too. They look amazing on you!!! I like the labradorite too!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal ring is so soft and beautiful! Like a microcosm in one plump, gorgeous drop. I love the curvaceous and gentle lines of the gold. It's very organic, but down to an essence. The zircon is a crystal palace! Congrats on both. Good luck with the ban.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That black opal ring looks like the galaxy on your finger! I love it and it's such a stunning black opal!
Thank you Burmesdaze! I honestly did not know what to expect with this stone. It was such a pleasant surprise to finally see it. I love the combination with YG and the flowing setting that Alistair made for it.

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom- beautiful rings. :love: You have perfected the art of blue in gemstone rings. I love your opal ring as well. How well thought out to use black rhodium on the prongs. The design is very fluid and feminine.
Ah yes I love love love blue!!! The idea to use black rhodium prongs came from Alistair and it has worked out so well.

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are certainly going out on a bang before the big ban!
Won't be long before you make your next purchase, as I had said before, ban, what ban?!

DK :appl::mrgreen:
Exactly dk!!! Oww, you are such an enabler. I hope to have good longlasting ban!

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results