shape
carat
color
clarity

Are Trump businesses (and Trump) profiting from the presidency?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People already assume he doesn't pay much, if anything at all. He bragged about it in a debate ("That makes me smart...") and his supporters ate it up.

Whatever's in there is worse than that.
I don't see a problem with that as long as it is legal under the tax code.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't see a problem with that as long as it is legal under the tax code.

I have always found this to be amazing. You have no problem with Trump not paying taxes and would never say that the laws need to be changed so he can't legally get out of paying them, but yet you complain constantly that a single mom may be on food stamps to feed her children. Trumps supporters bitched and moaned about how they were left behind and could not afford to feed their families and yet these same people had no problem with a billionaire not paying taxes. No problems with him lowering taxes for businesses.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always found this to be amazing. You have no problem with Trump not paying taxes and would never say that the laws need to be changed so he can't legally get out of paying them, but yet you complain constantly that a single mom may be on food stamps to feed her children. Trumps supporters bitched and moaned about how they were left behind and could not afford to feed their families and yet these same people had no problem with a billionaire not paying taxes. No problems with him lowering taxes for businesses.
CC
If the top 5% earners aren't paying taxes where do you think most of our government's tax revenues came from? The bottom 5% earners?. lowering business taxes will bring back jobs to our country.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are right Dancing Fire.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results