shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Emilya petal profile yellow radiant

ChunkyMonkey

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I wanted to share with the PS community the reset Victor Canera and his team recently did for me. I had not seen anything quite like this before on his page and was nervous going into it, but it came out very elegant and I love it. I wanted to share in case anyone is looking to do something similar. We added the yellow gold enhancement cup and Victor did the petal profile with no cathedral shank, so all the petals can be seen. IMG_6701.JPG IMG_6703.JPG IMG_6704.JPG IMG_6713.JPG IMG_6734.JPG

The diamond is a 3.03 Y-Z VS1 radiant that my husband surprised me with for our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was originally in a three stone setting with traps, then this horribly overdone chunky halo setting. I felt it got lost on my hand in the original setting, and the second one was too gaudy for my taste, and also very heavy. I guess the third time is a charm! Here are some pics..

I'll add the original setting photos first.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CM! Welcome! Your rings are outstanding! I asked that they move this thread to SMTB, which is pieces are shown and stay current longer. Don't worry, it's all good. Your ring is gorgeous and everyone should have a chance to see it! Congratulations!

ChunkyMonkey

Rough_Rock
I hope these photos help anyone who is looking for inspiration! The PS community helped me so much decide what I wanted that I hope I can help or inspire someone else!

ChunkyMonkey

Rough_Rock
Hi CM! Welcome! Your rings are outstanding! I asked that they move this thread to SMTB, which is pieces are shown and stay current longer. Don't worry, it's all good. Your ring is gorgeous and everyone should have a chance to see it! Congratulations!
Thank you!! I am new and wasn't sure where to post....
:))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on this VC reset--it looks perfect on you!:appl:Not sure how you will decide which ring to wear!:cheeky:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the VC reset. Definitely, third time was the charm! Beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous far more elegant and modern looking now!!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much more elegant now!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new setting!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow just gorgeous!!! Sophisticated and beautiful and elegant in every way.:love:

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think it looks amazing in the new setting!! Huge improvement & looks beautiful on you!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow the Canera is by far the best and shows your beautiful yellow diamond! congratulations.. it does seem that 3rd time is a charm! it's danged classy!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new setting is beautiful! Love that gallery!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This version really brings out the beauty of your yellow diamond!! Congrats!! It's beautiful!! :love::appl:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yummmmmmm! :lickout: The previous settings were ok, but you're right that this reset really does make the stone pop more. And great choice to ditch the cathedral to showcase each petal!

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
That's one gorgeous ring! I love yellow diamonds, and yours is just yummy. What are the specs on the stone?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful ray of sunshine! And I agree, the third setting is the best, although number two was also a huge improvement. The diamond was completely swamped in the original setting with all the extras. It looks so much bigger & brighter now :love:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Your new setting really shines on your elegant hand, ChunkyMonkey! Thanks for sharing! Can we see how your ring looks from the bottom? Is the yellow gold cup completely enclosed? Do you mind sharing your ring size and stone D x W x H measurements? Thank you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular ring! Victor did a great job. Enjoy wearing this beauty.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is lovely!! Your yellow radiant is Gorgeous!!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree..your diamond look its best in the Victor Canera setting! Gorgeous!!!:love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That gallery is TDF! Spectacular ring, thanks for sharing with us.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and I love the reset!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the reset!! Both rings are gorgeous.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw this. What a pretty ring! Wear it in good health.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I'm really impressed with how yellow this YZ looks!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love the new setting! Such a radiant diamond..no pun intended...I love the color

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting! And the puppers in the background too :lol::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results