shape
carat
color
clarity

Yadav Diamonds in SF?

can24

Rough_Rock
Has anyone here worked with them? I take PSer recommendations *VERY* seriously. We're looking for a 2.5ct MRB, J, eye clean, fluoro, XXX. Thank you!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wandered in there once. I usually go to Derco on opposite side of the hall. I usually gauge a vendor by how they respond to me bringing up a discussion about cut and ASET images. He did not seem receptive so I don't wandered back out. Derco across the way is also very traditional but if you show them you know what you're talking about, (and bring you ASET) and talk HCA scores and leakage and stuff, they know you are a more educated diamond buyer and will bring you and pull stones that are up to YOUR specific requirements. I once had them search for a 30 point stone that met the PS parameters and they got it for me. I would try them.

can24

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I have heard good things about derco as well, but they don't source strong fluor stones apparently. :( i actually would like a strong fluor MRB, so they're out for me.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I have heard good things about derco as well, but they don't source strong fluor stones apparently. :( i actually would like a strong fluor MRB, so they're out for me.
Did you specifically ask them to source you a Fluor stone? They can source anything. I will give you the name of my SA if you want. They just won't specifically present three for sale. But if a client were to requ St it I can't imagine they won't. Let me find out. What carat range are you looking for?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you specifically ask them to source you a Fluor stone? They can source anything. I will give you the name of my SA if you want. They just won't specifically present three for sale. But if a client were to requ St it I can't imagine they won't. Let me find out. What carat range are you looking for?
I called my SA and she said they will look for stones that you specifically request. They're very conservative and don't recommend strong blue Fluor. They upgrade policy may not apply with it so you should confirm that with them. Call their main number and ask for Delin and she will help you. Just tell her you're the client looking for strong blue Fluor. If it works out great. If not, you can try another vendor. Good luck!

can24

Rough_Rock
oh my goodness, thank you LLJsmom!! you are too sweet! will do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results