Which Necklace?

• Grace

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Victoria

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
0e335b5e59f446df4c6f54299544859f.jpg AE-TIFFANY-4.jpg imgres.jpg Jewelry3.jpg tiffany-victoriamixed-cluster-drop-pendant-35250301_950504_SV_1.jpg
tiffany-victoria-mixed-cluster-drop-pendant-35250301_953159_ED.jpg
Which Necklace should I get between the Tiffany Grace necklace which is a full diamond necklace with a drop and princess cut at the bottom or the Tiffany Victoria drop pendant which has the flowers at the bottom. Both are between 20-27K USD. Just need opinions so I have inserted 3 pics of each.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How/when are you planning to wear the necklace?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one, but they're both gorgeous.

Q

Queenie60

I like the first necklace best. Is it for your wedding?

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
IMG_5193.jpg IMG_5195.jpg It might sound crazy but I actually want a necklace I can wear often, this is not for a special occasion although obviously I will wear it for that too. But unless I'm at the gym, I dress quite formally every day, in dresses and skirts so I need a necklace that suits that but doesn't look out of place in the day time. Here's some pics of the grace on me:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victoria all the way.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1.

The Grace looks to me like a special-occasion only necklace, unless you've got a couple of tons of panache. The Victoria is a more versatile necklace, one could be worn more regularly.

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
I think I'm leaning towards the Victoria as well for this very reason. I don't know how much use I'll get out of the grave, whereas the Victoria can double as a special occasion piece as well. Thanks for everyone's opinions, I welcome more!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two thoughts:

First, if you get the Victoria, consider having a jump ring or two added at the back so you can wear it at various lengths, so it can fit perfectly with various necklines.

Second, while I think the Victoria is more versatile than the Grace... depending on your work environment, sense of style, and budget, it may be possible to find something is even more versatile and still makes a statement. I'm thinking either something simpler, or more of an eternity-style necklace without the drop. Along the lines of simpler - Tiffany's used to make a Victoria necklace that had a single large flower with a large colored stone drop. I don't see any in their on-line catalog, but they might still be able to order one for you, or you might find one through the better consignment services. Or, if you're open to something other than Tiffany's, look around at other major jewelry houses or even at good local chains. You have a nice healthy budget so there should be some other options out there. Along the line of an eternity-style necklace, I'm thinking something like The Lynn choker-style necklace from Tiffany's Jean Schrumberger line (Unfortunatly it's more in the $40K range, which is why I said "something like that"! :wink2: ) Not long ago someone posted a picture of some lovely layered Diamonds by the Yard necklaces, which would be very versatile, but my experience with layered necklaces is that they tend to tangle - a lot!

Anyhow that's my two cents' worth - and I know my sensibilities are not your sensibilities and that you may well be ready to carry off any of these looks at any time! :D I do think the Victoria is a timeless design, and it would certainly be a statement piece - something that people would associate with you, and only you!

Have fun shopping and choosing!

Last edited:

diamondsgirl1990

Rough_Rock
Two thoughts:

First, if you get the Victoria, consider having a jump ring or two added at the back so you can wear it at various lengths, so it can fit perfectly with various necklines.

Second, while I think the Victoria is more versatile than the Grace... depending on your work environment, sense of style, and budget, it may be possible to find something is even more versatile and still makes a statement. I'm thinking either something simpler, or more of an eternity-style necklace without the drop. Along the lines of simpler - Tiffany's used to make a Victoria necklace that had a single large flower with a large colored stone drop. I don't see any in their on-line catalog, but they might still be able to order one for you, or you might find one through the better consignment services. Or, if you're open to something other than Tiffany's, look around at other major jewelry houses or even at good local chains. You have a nice healthy budget so there should be some other options out there. Along the line of an eternity-style necklace, I'm thinking something like The Lynn choker-style necklace from Tiffany's Jean Schrumberger line (Unfortunatly it's more in the $40K range, which is why I said "something like that"! :wink2: ) Not long ago someone posted a picture of some lovely layered Diamonds by the Yard necklaces, which would be very versatile, but my experience with layered necklaces is that they tend to tangle - a lot!

Anyhow that's my two cents' worth - and I know my sensibilities are not your sensibilities and that you may well be ready to carry off any of these looks at any time! :D I do think the Victoria is a timeless design, and it would certainly be a statement piece - something that people would associate with you, and only you!

Have fun shopping and choosing!
This is such a helpful reply! I am honestly leaning towards the Victoria. even though I see the practicality of a tennis necklace, it is the one that I am most excited about when I see it in person. However, I do already have the large Victoria single flower in the four petal style pendant as well as the large Victoria Key (clearly I love Victoria) Do you guys think I will be able to layer this triple flower pendant under the singe flower one? I would also love to get the full Victoria necklace one day but it is more than I want to spend right now and I am not sure it suits my age/lifestyle (early 20s working professional) so maybe that would be one for when I get married or something in the future.

ShallyLim

Rough_Rock
0e335b5e59f446df4c6f54299544859f.jpg AE-TIFFANY-4.jpg imgres.jpg Jewelry3.jpg tiffany-victoriamixed-cluster-drop-pendant-35250301_950504_SV_1.jpg
tiffany-victoria-mixed-cluster-drop-pendant-35250301_953159_ED.jpg
Which Necklace should I get between the Tiffany Grace necklace which is a full diamond necklace with a drop and princess cut at the bottom or the Tiffany Victoria drop pendant which has the flowers at the bottom. Both are between 20-27K USD. Just need opinions so I have inserted 3 pics of each.

I would suggest you should go with the first one... It looks decent but stylish... I hope you go with my suggestion.. ty

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victoria. Bigger diamonds-and the matching earrings are beautiful.

Princeashok

Rough_Rock
Just give her something that is pretty and cheap. Do not ask us what to give her, YOU pick it out and as long as it is from you, and you put consideration into choosing that piece of enamel jewelry, then it is already special no matter what. Also, do keep the price lower, not only because she said so, but also because there is no guarantee that you will still be together in the future.

Lisa Corbett

Rough_Rock
Trade
I always like the first one. it's beautiful and it's a pretty nice diamond necklace. My name necklace is made of gold but also pretty. I like it=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results