shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Just sunday morning sittin' around watching the boob tube!
upload_2017-4-23_12-12-48.png

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Vanity is so anti Trump and anti Republican I threw my copy away.

Melania did not run for President, so stop bringing her in as collateral damage.

If you want to discuss a sucky marriage look at Clinton who had to get a dog to get over Monica.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
If you want to discuss a sucky marriage look at Clinton who had to get a dog to get over Monica.
Ruby, you aren't against dogs now, are you??? (cuz I know you are a cat lover) (hope Mittens is doing well)

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
When my niece went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut going off campus could be problematic. And, although I shouldn't speak for her, i think Kaleigh had a similar experience with someone she knew who went to Trinity. I know that in New York City I lived in a very dangerous area while going to school and had friends who went to Columbia uptown from me who did. And none of the danger in New York or Hartford came from illegal aliens. It came from poverty and drugs amongst US citizens that wasn't being adequately addressed by anyone since no one cared a whit about the people affected.

AGBF

How could you even determine that who these people are, whether US citizens or not, legal or illegal.

When my son's car was broken into, the thief did not leave a calling card.

You say it is due to drugs and poverty - well illegals are certainly not immune to that.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Ruby, you aren't against dogs now, are you??? (cuz I know you are a cat lover) (hope Mittens is doing well)

The love of my life was Tracker a miniature long haired dachshund. After purchasing him and bringing him to the vet, he told me he was not fit for purchase and I should give him back.

I devoted 12 years to that dog who had so many issues including a congenital one with spaces in his disc. They knew me at Ocean State Emergency by voice. He died in my homes and I had a place come in and give him a proper burial.

I am older now. And with a disc problem, walking a dog would be difficult since they tend to pull on the leash.

I always had dogs growing up. Mittens was my first cat. He was found on the streets and brought to a shelter. Unfortunately he did not get along with my son's Westie, so I took him in.

And Mittens, thank G-d is back to his own self, and is enjoying how much my girls and I are spoiling him.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
The love of my life was Tracker a miniature long haired dachshund. After purchasing him and bringing him to the vet, he told me he was not fit for purchase and I should give him back.

I devoted 12 years to that dog who had so many issues including a congenital one with spaces in his disc. They knew me at Ocean State Emergency by voice. He died in my homes and I had a place come in and give him a proper burial.

I am older now. And with a disc problem, walking a dog would be difficult since they tend to pull on the leash.

I always had dogs growing up. Mittens was my first cat. He was found on the streets and brought to a shelter. Unfortunately he did not get along with my son's Westie, so I took him in.
You know I was engaging in some good natured teasing, right? You must miss having a dog. Sounds like Tracker was special. I love dachsies. Cats are cool, but dogs are, well, dogs.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
You know I was engaging in some good natured teasing, right? You must miss having a dog. Sounds like Tracker was special. I love dachsies. Cats are cool, but dogs are, well, dogs.

Siamese, I want to thank you for all your kind wishes about Mittens. And I know you were kidding.

But it was so ironic because as a child and young adult I never had a cat nor wanted one. I always mistakenly thought that dogs genuinely love you while cats tolerate you.

I could never have been so wrong with Mittens, and that is why when he got sick it was so painful and awful to watch. I swear Monday waiting in the emergency room for an hour and a half, and then having to drop him off for almost 10 hours, and my heart beating so fast every time the phone rang until it was the vet calling with the good news.

Right now he is lying on the bed with my youngest, on his back, feet up in the air, and the only sign of that nightmare, is his shaved stomach (mittens is a long haired cat).

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Siamese, I want to thank you for all your kind wishes about Mittens. And I know you were kidding.

But it was so ironic because as a child and young adult I never had a cat nor wanted one. I always mistakenly thought that dogs genuinely love you while cats tolerate you.

I could never have been so wrong with Mittens, and that is why when he got sick it was so painful and awful to watch. I swear Monday waiting in the emergency room for an hour and a half, and then having to drop him off for almost 10 hours, and my heart beating so fast every time the phone rang until it was the vet calling with the good news.

Right now he is lying on the bed with my youngest, on his back, feet up in the air, and the only sign of that nightmare, is his shaved stomach (mittens is a long haired cat).
Whenever Kiki had an ultrasound, we would call him our"velvet bellied lip licker." I think that the pred dried out his mouth a bit. The last few days before he died he would lay across my stomach and his belly was so soft and so warm, that having a hot flash while he was on me was pretty nuts! Sometimes it's awesomely enlightening to realize we were wrong about something! Cats love just as much as dogs, just differently sometimes. Different can be good.

E B

Ideal_Rock
He's referencing the polling released today that shows him at the lowest approval rating at this point in polling history. :lol:

Trump.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Watching tv late today. No golf this Sunday. SAD!

I don't even understand this. Are the polls right or wrong or fake or real... oh yeah, if they are pro Trump, they are real. It they are anti Trump, they are fake. 53% also disapprove. I think he forgot to mention that for a newly elected president, he still has the highest disapproval rate. (since 1945) That is big league. footnote: 53 percent called Trump a “strong leader,” though 77 percent of respondents considered Obama as such at this stage.

upload_2017-4-23_16-8-49.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
STILL beat Hillary in the popular vote?! :lol::lol::lol:

popular vote.png
EB.. great minds!!!! Guess we posted at the same time. We need to get a life, although I did take my bike out for the first spin of the year this afternoon.

E B

Ideal_Rock
EB.. great minds!!!! Guess we posted at the same time. We need to get a life, although I did take my bike out for the first spin of the year this afternoon.

That sounds wonderful! I would, but it's raining cats and dogs here so we're cooped up for the day. I did venture out to get a burger- does that count? :cheeky:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From one of your previous postings I thought you were a Berkeley grad and I was having not so nice feelings of bitter envy and jealousy towards you. (I took classes there on two different summers a couple of years apart when I was in college.) If you went to another branch of the system, though, I can live with it. (I would have died to be able to go to Berkeley year 'round.) :wavey:

Deb
:saint:

I'm a USC Trojan :razz: . University of Southern California (private, not part of the UC system). Cal is the jewel in the crown, that's for sure. And anyone who thinks it is not can bring their tally of Nobel winners for comparison. I TA'd some music courses at Cal after I graduated from SC. Where'd you go, Deb?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vanity is so anti Trump and anti Republican I threw my copy away.

Melania did not run for President, so stop bringing her in as collateral damage.

Okay, the last sentence. This is why your fan base here is miniscule. Have your daughter explain to you why this is unsupportable.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Okay, the last sentence. This is why your fan base here is miniscule. Have your daughter explain to you why this is unsupportable.

My fan base? I am not one of the Kardashians.(sp) I express my opinion as I see it. I was never one to join the herd so I would be liked more. And it is how I raised my children, not to be a lackey.

And both my girls just read the last sentence, and have no clue what you are implying?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a USC Trojan :razz: . University of Southern California (private, not part of the UC system). Cal is the jewel in the crown, that's for sure. And anyone who thinks it is not can bring their tally of Nobel winners for comparison. I TA'd some music courses at Cal after I graduated from SC. Where'd you go, Deb?

Sorry to be so ignorant about USC, azstonie. I was never a whiz about colleges!

I went to NYU (New York University, a private college) for my undergraduate degree and my first master's degree, which I got immediately after my BA. My second master's degree was from another school you probably never heard of, Fordham. I chose it because it had a branch near where I lived. I was already married and had a house and had been teaching high school history, so I was no longer free to run around to any college I wanted. (You know how that is. Life happens.)

Deb :wavey:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton had a chocolate Labrador Retriever named Buddy, who helped is said to have helped Clinton get through the aftermath of his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ut-pet-White-House-century.html#ixzz4f73eCcmq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't really know quite where to put this, but I just read the transcript of the AP interview he did Friday. Holy wow. Truly bonkers.
https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

:errrr:

One snipped from Pvss Grab's discussion on the Syrian bombing: " 'This is death that's involved," because people could have been killed." Glad at least that point got through to him. Although I find his use of the word "hamlet" odd in reference to Syria -- perhaps he thought he was bombing Switzerland; they both start with an S.

I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during this alleged "thanking" by Abe of saving $$$ on the planes. :think:

And one of his newfound abilities as prez: "I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it's about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it's such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I've developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don't watch things that are unpleasant. I just don't watch them." No fvcking kidding.

Chump did offer the journalist a coke though, so that makes all his craziness alright.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have I lost my mind...? Ruby, I swear you had a post, and I even quoted it, but now it's gone...? Maybe I need to log out and back in or something... technology sometimes baffles me.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton had a chocolate Labrador Retriever named Buddy, who helped is said to have helped Clinton get through the aftermath of his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ut-pet-White-House-century.html#ixzz4f73eCcmq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Surely, Ruby, we should take a "it is said" caption by the Daily Mail tabloid to heart :roll:

And why is it that a woman who can retrieve that bit of stupid trivia can claim that "much of [Providence, RI's crime rate] is because of that crazy Mayor who will not let the Police do their job" when, in fact -- as reading local media sites would show -- the Providence police have been
  • detaining "undocumented immigrants accused of serious crimes"
  • submitting arrestees' fingerprints to the federal database that automatically flags ICE's attention when the prints are those of an undocumented alien
The Providence police don't notify ICE if they happen to give a traffic ticket or other civil violation summons to an undocumented immigrant, which is scarcely surprising. Because one's citizenship status is rarely, if ever, within their ken -- has anyone here ever been asked to produce their birth certificate or passport when pulled over for a traffic ticket or stopped for, e.g., jaywalking? Nor does Providence jail someone for no other reason than being an undocumented alien. This too is not far-fetched because, contrary to the impression conveyed by the phrase, "illegal alien", being here without proper papers is not, in and of itself, a crime.
Nor is the Providence police commissioner chomping at the bit to do anything differently.

http://wpri.com/2017/01/25/after-tr...orza-vows-to-protect-undocumented-immigrants/
http://wpri.com/2017/01/31/mayor-el...ctuary-city-but-isnt-planning-policy-changes/
http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-city-heres-what-it-might-mean-for-providence

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
I went to college at Trinity. Anything outside of campus (in the near vicinity) was incredibly dangerous. While I was there we had students be threatened with guns, shot, stabbed, and regularly beat up and robbed. One person almost died from being stabbed in the neck. REALLY scary stuff. But had nothing to do with "illegals"--it had 100% to do with drugs and poverty. AND the fact that Trinity is a school filled with incredibly rich and naive (for the most part) trust fund kids, and Trinity doesn't really do much to help greater Hartford, so there's a lot of long-standing resentment, which is hard to stop even as the school is trying to improve it.

Love dogs, I went to college at Trinity too!!! I was there when they first put cameras along the lower walk past the football fields to the library for security reasons. Anyway I knew it was in a rough neighborhood so I was mentally prepared. Anyway great to know there is a fellow alum here at Pricescope

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results