carat
color
clarity

Opinions Please help

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
hi all,
Looking for some advice on resetting my engagement ring and wedding band, currently a solitaire yellow gold and 2 tone wedding band.
What I'm thinking is adding a double halo like in the picture with my diamond as the centre diamond in white gold halo on yellow band . What do people think? Also would be thinking of a slim wedding band diamonds and yellow gold. Thanks

IMG_3735.PNG

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
[QUOTE="Trionacat,
BUMP
Thanks

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This should be in the Rocky Talky forum, not Show Me The Bling. You can report your original post and ask for it to be moved there.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I love the simplicity of your timeless engagement ring as is, but its also fun to change things up so I get that. If you were to do the halo, I think a band that is more feminine/dainty would compliment your choice! Either a half or eternity pave or even asimple thin gold band (if you do a double halo) Erstwhile has some fun bands!

https://erstwhilejewelry.com/collections/by-erstwhile-wedding-bands

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will give you lots of finger coverage! I personally would do a single halo.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for replying. I tried this ring on today .7 carat centre so smaller than my own but I felt the centre stone wasn't the wow factor ! I liked the above setting as to me I thought it would make the centre stone the main focus now I'm not so sure. I didn't like this ring

IMG_3792.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results