shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this all we have to be concerned about?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
And in the latest news

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/27/sean-spicer-lettuce/22014058/

Mismatched shoes, upside down pin, and now poor Spicer had something stuck between his teeth.

The Internet is once again on fire.

Also people are up in arms about the Trumps sleeping arrangements.

Could you imagine if the Obamas were asked if they slept together or apart?

Oh, and Ivanka just ruined a neighborhood by moving into it.

And April the giraffe is still pregnant.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I wish.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See...I didn't know any of this, ruby, until YOU brought it to my attention by posting it on Hangout. The usual places I look for NEWS don't carry it. I would say that that argues I would never have been concerned about these matters had you not been around.

Uh...thank you?

Deb
:saint:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I am on aol. If it is anti Trump, just read it there.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never had AOL, ruby. I was on the Internet before it came out and when it came out it looked as if it had too much stuff built into it to suit me. I never really had to use a computer that had AOL on it. Can't you just get to a screen to start off your browsing that doesn't flood you with news you don't want? On my Operating System I can start with either Mozilla/Firefox or Internet Explorer and then have my own choice of first page. It can be a browser or it could be "The New York Times". I never have to see any news I don't want to see. On the other hand, I can store news sources I like (for example "The Washington Post") among my bookmarks.

Deb :wavey:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never had AOL, ruby. I was on the Internet before it came out and when it came out it looked as if it had too much stuff built into it to suit me. I never really had to use a computer that had AOL on it. Can't you just get to a screen to start off your browsing that doesn't flood you with news you don't want? On my Operating System I can start with either Mozilla/Firefox or Internet Explorer and then have my own choice of first page. It can be a browser or it could be "The New York Times". I never have to see any news I don't want to see. On the other hand, I can store news sources I like (for example "The Washington Post") among my bookmarks.

Deb :wavey:

Deb, I never looked at AOL until Ruby started giving links from there either, but you can just go to www.aol.com and you're on the site. And then you just poke around like you do anywhere else. I have to confess I've look at more animal stories on that site lately than on all of the other sites I've ever been on combined!

ETA: I'm happy to report that Fiona, the premie baby hippo born to Bibi and Henry, just hit the milestone of 100 pounds! :dance:

Last edited:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I love the animal stories, and aol is a great source for them.

I have been following Fiona since the beginning and am now watching April the giraffe. She is huge now and it looks like she is dropping a bit so it maybe soon.

I saw her give birth to her last calf, and it was amazing.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations baby Fiona!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting. The 'anti-Trump' aka 'fake' news that I routinely look at-- The Washington Post, The Guardian, The New York Times, Slate, The New Yorker, The Atlantic-- all had lots of stories today about conflicts of interest, nepotism, lying, compromised congressional committee hearings, squabbling within the republican party, questionably begotten profits for Icahn, the fate of health care, botched security clearance, opaque and inconsistent foreign policy, escalation of war and potential famine in Yemen, aid workers killed in South Sudan, arrests of protestors in Russia, civilian deaths in Mosul and signs of potential worrying volatility in the stock market ... Not one of them carried the lettuce in the teeth story.

So, no, I don't think that's all we have to worry about. And, sadly for Sean, I suspect if Priebus is ousted, his days are also numbered.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. The 'anti-Trump' aka 'fake' news that I routinely look at-- The Washington Post, The Guardian, The New York Times, Slate, The New Yorker, The Atlantic-- all had lots of stories today about conflicts of interest, nepotism, lying, compromised congressional committee hearings, squabbling within the republican party, questionably begotten profits for Icahn, the fate of health care, botched security clearance, opaque and inconsistent foreign policy, escalation of war and potential famine in Yemen, aid workers killed in South Sudan, arrests of protestors in Russia, civilian deaths in Mosul and signs of potential worrying volatility in the stock market ... Not one of them carried the lettuce in the teeth story.

So, no, I don't think that's all we have to worry about. And, sadly for Sean, I suspect if Priebus is ousted, his days are also numbered.

Google Spicer had something in his teeth (variations lettuce and spinach) and depending on which, 2 to 3 pages of various media venues come up.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It isn't important enough for me to be bothered to Google such things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results