shape
carat
color
clarity

Deborah Villepigue-The Gem of Jewelry Appraisers

Patricia Capogna

Rough_Rock
This is the ONLY jewelry appraiser you should ever bring your jewelry to. Deborah is AMAZING! We had two engagement rings appraised and was surprised how much there is to know about diamonds. Deborah was patient and took her time to educate us and answer any questions we had. She explained each and every step as she gave the rings a thorough examination. Her honesty, integrity and professionalism is complimented by her warm and friendly personality! A true expert in her field! Thank you Deborah! We will be back and will highly recommend her to everyone we know!

Sue L Eichler

Rough_Rock
Deborah is an amazing appraiser and person. I brought my mom’s diamond ring to her for an appraisal. I did not know much about the ring but Deborah gave me and my husband a full gemology lesson, explaining each step of the process as she conducted her appraisal, demonstrating her specialized equipment, and even inviting us to view what she saw. She brought the jewelry to life with her personalization of the ring and enumeration of its attributes. She told us details about the ring (and even about my mom) that I had not known. She answered questions that I did not know to ask and patiently answered the ones I did pose.

Deborah’s expertise and credentials are more than impressive; she also brings to her professional task a special human quality. She shows care for her clients and seeks to give them her best advice and suggestions for their needs. She certainly did that for us. Her fee is fair and reasonable. You can’t ask for anything more. I felt well taken care of by one of the best jewelry appraisers, if not the best. Deborah is a gem herself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results