shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I posted this thread a few months ago regarding the service I received from whiteflash. Brief overview...it wasn''t what i had expected based on the impression I got form the reviews they had here on ps. So to be fair, I wanted to post how WF responded to my complaint. Lesley H immediately gave me her contact number, which I fwded to my bf. He told me that as soon as he called her, he got a completely differnt vibe from the company than what he had before. He felt as though they actually cared about him as a customer. Since we also live in Houston, we were able to meet with Brian in person to begin the process of designing our ring. We left with the definite impression that they genuinely care about their customers'' satisfaction.

Moral of the story: We are all human and mistakes happen...it''s how we deal with them that counts.

NOW, for a more fun sidenote...I just wanted to note about some of the BLING I got to see at WF. Seriously, internet pictures DO NOT give justice to these rings. I got to try on a wide variety of ring styles and found myself admiring rings that I wouldn''t have given a second glance to on the net....nothing replaces seeing rings in person. But the best part was when Brian told me to close my eyes and hold out my hand. When I opened them, there was a 7.5 ct H&A sitting on my finger!!!!
3.gif
It''s the second largest H&A ever cut and GORGEOUS doesn''t quite cut it!!! Brian recommended it as a possible future upgrade
2.gif
Hmmmm.....

Oh and their jewelry boxes are ADORABLE!!! I have the little black croc skin one and it is just the cutest thing...I''m already thinking of ppl who I could give them as gifts to.

I am one of those completely anal about service...when it is not what itshould be, I let it be known. When it is what it should be, it deserves to be aknowledged.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the update! I''m glad it''s working out for you. Wow, 7.5 carats, did it pass your knuckle?

reena

Ideal_Rock
glad it worked out!

out of curiosity which jewelry box do you have? i need a nice (and preferably CUTE) one--anyone have any recommendations?

IaMMoYY

Rough_Rock
I am glad that things worked out for you! If I decide to use WF, I''d like to try on that 7.5ct diamond , too! Bling! Bling! Bling!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2004 2:51:54 PM
Author: reena
glad it worked out!

out of curiosity which jewelry box do you have? i need a nice (and preferably CUTE) one--anyone have any recommendations?
I have one of the Chelsea jewelry boxes that WF carries by Wolf Designs.

It''s nice, SUBSTANTIAL even though small, and very tasteful. I liked that the box was removable on it.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
people are human and makes mistakes. I believe it is how they handle the mistake that makes or breaks the service and defines the experience ultimately. I am glad WF rebounded and you are happy!
1.gif

Wow--7.5 cts. I can take it. Bring it on!
9.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger, I''m glad that you met with them in person and it all worked out. I know Al had great success long distance, but I don''t think you can beat face to face communication in custom design.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
This is the one I have (in black). Small, but very cute. Great for carrying a few key items during travel. There are bigger ones if you're looking for something more "stationary" I guess.

Now I'm checking out jewelry boxes everywhere I go...I do NOT need another expensive obsession!
38.gif

Oh and the 7.5 ct RB...larger in diameter than the width of my finger...just to give you an idea of the size
2.gif

jewelry case.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results