Diamond Appraisal | Choosing a Diamond Appraiser
Use % as a wildcard for partial matches.
- Salvatore Pullaro 17880 North US Highway 41,Lutz,FL,us,; (813) 909-8063
- Sandra Dougherty 1109 Bethel St., Suite 210,Honolulu,HI,us,96813; 808-541-9696
- Scott Gould 3916 Juan Tabo Pl NE Ste#24,Albion,12,mu,87111; 505-385-7244
- Sherlene Bradbury PO Box 10123,Rockville,MD,us,20850; 301-335-6687
- Sookie Lehman 2S883 Thorncrest Ln,Batna,03,dz,60510; 630-482-2980
- Stephen Lott PO Box 22611,Sharon Cen,OH,us,44122; 216-991-7576
- Stephen Policastro 861 6th Ave Ste 316,San Diego,CA,us,92121; 619-236-1643
depending on volume and season. A large quantity or complex pieces can take longer. Our staff will gladly discuss time requirements.
Our reports are tailored to the requirements of each client. The standard report has basic details of cut with a grade assigned. When requested, a complete light performance data report can be prepared.]">Stephen Turner ,Atlanta,GA,us,30342; 404-851-9489
Our lab is equipped with a Sarin,(including Cut grade analyzer software) an AGS ASSET tool, a proportionscope and we have a H & A scope.
Gemcorp operates a complete lab for gemstones and jewelry. We are often called on to identify treatments. Period jewelry and old diamonds are a specialty. Trained as a bench jeweler, Mr. Turner has the ability to determine age, detect repairs, and judge craftsmanship on jewelry. We often prepare recut reports for damaged gem materials.
2005 and 2006 -GIA Advanced Gemology, GIA cut grade orientation, AGS cut grade seminar, Tucson Gem Fair, SJTA Show, JCK show. 2004 - GIA Pearls, AGTA gemstone testing, Gem Fair, SJTA Show.
Being by appointment
Our set of 8 master diamonds have been graded by both GIA and AGS (Set #64476. In addition we have a Gran Colorimeter as part of our gem lab
- Steven M. Silver Gemologist 6750 West Loop South,Bellaire,TX,us,; 713-622-9070
- Steven W. Jarvis 5550 L.B.J. Freeway Suite 501,Dallas,TX,us,75240; 972-851-0009
- Susan Schwartz ,Franklin,TN,us,37064; 615-973-0083