shape
carat
color
clarity

How many books do you read at a time?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I find that I can comfortably read 2 books at a time, but I currently have 3 new one started.

Fearless Fourteen - Janet Evanovich
The Maze - James Dashner
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia

All are pretty light reads (well, thus far), but I am really interested in all three and couldn't decide which one to start first, so I am doing all three at once lol...I bring one to read on lunch at work. One I read in the living room at home and the other I read a little before bed. Am I the only weirdo that does this?

This section needs a revival, so come on back people!!

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually only have one going at a time because I get sucked in and just keep reading until the end! Sometimes I'll have a book about history or something going and also do something lighter.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually do two or three at a time. I find I'm not always in the mood for a particular book and I need some options - sometimes until something really catches my attention, I'll have a few going at a time.

Right now I'm reading Where'd you go Bernadette? and the first book in the Divergent series.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a while but I used to be a voracious reader and was just discussing this with my dh. We are going to get back into our book club of 2 lol. In the past I read a few books at a time depending on my mood and that also allowed me to savor each one since it takes longer to read each one that way and I am a fast reader.

JenPaulson

Rough_Rock
It depends on how intriguing and interesting the books are. If they aren't then it might be that I read 2 or three but if it is, I'll spend my three hours just to finish it. :naughty:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Before I had children, I could read 2 or 3 at a time comfortably. Now, I am so thankful for iBooks since it takes me forever to read one book and at least I always have my phone on me :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results