shape
carat
color
clarity

Unread Replies Page?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
On a forum I used to be a part of we had a page that just had links to threads you''ve posted on and that people have subsequently replied to (hence Unread Replies Page). Is it possible to do something like that here? On the other forum it was usually the first page I went to (revisiting threads I had previously posted on) and then I moved onto Unread Topics (the top 50 or so new threads).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2010 9:23:50 PM
Author:Brown.Eyed.Girl
On a forum I used to be a part of we had a page that just had links to threads you''ve posted on and that people have subsequently replied to (hence Unread Replies Page). Is it possible to do something like that here? On the other forum it was usually the first page I went to (revisiting threads I had previously posted on) and then I moved onto Unread Topics (the top 50 or so new threads).

I like this suggestion very much. This way people''s posts/threads don''t get "lost" as easily. This is a very big forum and it is so easy for this to happen.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Good idea!

tigerlily83

Rough_Rock
Is that kind of like when you view your personal section (profile), and you can go to track content? Not sure if that is similar. You have to subscribe to a user though, in order to do it, according to the information on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results