shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold notation on Pre Loved

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe a way to remove and archive, or flag sold things so you don't waste your time looking at previously sold items. Or categories of types of items. It is pretty broad and random right now.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We count on sellers to let us know when an item has sold. It is not ideal but for now if you look at the top there is a button that says view available items. If you click that you will only see items that have not been marked as sold.

When we are told something is sold, we lock the thread and write SOLD in front of the name.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Back when I first suggested this, I tried to clean up the preloved forum and mark things from awhile ago as sold. They were never locked and I abandoned my efforts.

Maybe we can get a group together to flag and help make it more efficient?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I am happy to pitch in to report things as sold when I see them listed as sold by the op. I'm not sure if the op's are hitting the report concern button or not? I don't want to bother the admins, but it seems it would be helpful if we can report things so the moderators can put sold in the topic? :wavey:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
People often do not report them, when they are reported we do always lock and mark them but sometimes it takes a few days. We do appreciate it when they are reported however! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Great! Thank you for the info! I saw you already marked some as sold. I will report them as I come across any noted as already sold. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results