shape
carat
color
clarity

Chat question

stci

Ideal_Rock
How many of you would like to have a Pricescope chat?

I will... I will....!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I vote no. It can get very catty without being able to "chat" somebody up.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, no sanks...but...

isn't that what we do anyway? ::)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sure,why not? i love to hear women gossip.

stci

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1298612045|2859041 said:
well, no sanks...but...

No... answer time is very long sometimes.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1298612045|2859041 said:
well, no sanks...but...

No, we're not all in one "room" and participating in real time. We are in separate threads with delayed responses.

Given the speed at which the 24 hour thread progressed and the number of active members on this board, I think a chat room could be kind of hectic. Which could be fun. Hmm, chat rooms with different subjects (like the forums are categorized) could be neat on PS, but keep the separate threads also.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I think it would take away from the forum themselves though. Why talk in the forum when you can just chat?

Felicity

Rough_Rock
Not for me, but it has been a long time since our last 24 hour thread. I'll just bet somebody has some laundry to air....

Ella, has your migraine dissipated from the last one yet?

:cheeky:

ETA: Can I suggest (outside of the suggestion thread - quick somebody flog me!) that we have advance notice of the next 24hour thread, if you decide to do it again, so those who want to participate/lurk know when to tune in. So many regulars end up missing the fun because then don't log on that day. :))

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1298658912|2859387 said:
I think it would take away from the forum themselves though. Why talk in the forum when you can just chat?

Topics can change rapidly in a chat. Forums are still useful for having a focussed dialogue and the ability to solicit responses over a longer period of time from a greater variety of people.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Well... sometimes I would like to be able to chat with a particular person. We could have personal room and talk together.

When I think chat, I think all subject. No necessary jewels or we may have different chat room with precise subject.

What I would like in chat (here) is respect and rapidity. When I feel alone I go chat with Pser friends... In my little town, nobody like jewels like me. No friends to talk to.

Anyway, I will waiting more and more answers and if you choose to have a chat I will ask to moderator to transport my idea to admin or prop. of this website.

Tonight, I would like to talk... don't know what and how but I need you girls! :((

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Unfortunately at this time our platform does not support this. It is something we will consider for the future.

This thread will be moved to the Suggestion Box, which is where we request all suggestions to be posted so we can easily keep track.

For the 24 hour thread, we will do another in the future, as I know they are a PS favourite, but at this time I am too busy to monitor one. We will try to post one again soon. Apologies. :))

stci

Ideal_Rock
Ok. Thank you Ella!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I think an "expert" chat would be particularly interesting -- maybe hosted by 2-3 experts from PS vendors or appraisers, etc. I think it would be fun if we could keep it diamond/jewelry based. Maybe have different topics? Colored stones one time, caring for your jewelry another time...

If you could get the functionality, it would be fantastic!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
rockzilla|1298830050|2860535 said:
I think an "expert" chat would be particularly interesting -- maybe hosted by 2-3 experts from PS vendors or appraisers, etc. I think it would be fun if we could keep it diamond/jewelry based. Maybe have different topics? Colored stones one time, caring for your jewelry another time...

If you could get the functionality, it would be fantastic!

Very nice suggestion. Will look into it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It would be too difficult to moderate.

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
my vote is for yes regardless --- if you dont like talking to someone -- dont talk to them........

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, this IS an OLD thread! hmmm, personally I wouldn't want chat. haha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1298923324|2861388 said:
It would be too difficult to moderate.

THIS!!! What a Nightmare for Ella and Andrey!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results