shape
carat
color
clarity

You asked for it; you got it.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pictures! Every time I see your ring I second guess my decision to get the eternity band instead of the pear side stones for my solitaire!

My grandmother has a similar pin to your grandmother, except hers has tiny pearls instead of diamonds.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Window Shopper,
My ering''s center stone is 2.36 E VVS2 and the sides are .68 tw E VVS2.

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
I love your grandmother''s ring! It is beautiful!! Show us some more of your great pieces.

Thanks for sharing
1.gif
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
kaleigh, that''s the camera i was going to get until i found about that new canon coming out in june! i''m so glad to know it takes pictures of jewelry. thanks!

peace, movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted the Cannon SD300, but they didn''t have it so I got this one. I think it''s a nice camera.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures please!!
3.gif
30.gif

I''d love to see a hand shot of your grandmother''s ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh~

Your jewelry is beautiful!! I love the pin and your grandmother''s ring. I love vintage jewelry. You are so lucky to have it passed down in your family. Congratulations and have fun with your new camera.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Catmom,
I am so blessed to have it. My daughter is counting the days until she gets it, but she's going to have to wait a loooong time. She is just 17.
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kaleigh
WOW!!! beautiful pieces.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif
36.gif
what size stone is your eternity ring? they sure look gigantic
23.gif
is it comfortable to wear? i was day dreaming
20.gif
that your 2.36ct would look so nice on my finger.
31.gif

p.s.those are nice pictures.i can't even get 1 good picture out of 20 shots.i have a Nikon 5200 on a little tripod.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Df,
My eternity band is 3.38 CTW and is very comfortable to wear. I was concerned that it wouldn''t be and went to Signed Pieces in NY to try them on in person. I hardly know it''s on my finger.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
well kaleigh, i''d say your nifty new camera works just fine! LOVE all your pieces, just gorgeous
30.gif
take as many pics as you want!
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2005 7:33:07 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Df,
My eternity band is 3.38 CTW and is very comfortable to wear. I was concerned that it wouldn''t be and went to Signed Pieces in NY to try them on in person. I hardly know it''s on my finger.
are they like 20 points each?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
I''m impressed, close they are 18 pointers!!! You are getting very good!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kberly,
Sevens did all the work, she installed everything and showed me the ropes, but I still feel like I''m on a high wire and ready to fall off. It''s not as easy as I thought, so that''s all folks for now.
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PICTURES!
36.gif
You done good, Girl!

Your great grandma's ring is to absolutely die for, and I agree with everyone else: WE NEED HANDSHOTS!

The dia/sapph brooch is gorgeous! What are its dimensions?

Date: 5/17/2005 6:53:28 PM
Thanks Catmom,
I am so blessed to have it. My daughter is counting the days until she gets it, but she's going to have to wait a loooong time. She is just 17.
3.gif
I know what you mean...sometimes I catch my DIL eying my big asscher thirstily, but I don't mind...I remember doing the same thing when my Mom had it!
5.gif

widget

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, it certainly was worth the weight.
9.gif
Your pieces are a refreshing -and gorgeous
30.gif
- change of pace...And I need that flower brooch for my flower collection!!!!!!!
6.gif

Just beautiful...more! more!
3.gif
36.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, you heard Jenn ... we want more ... more ... more. Can''t get enough of your beautiful eye candy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks widget!!! I''ll see what I can do!!! I don''t have the demensions on the pin, it''s about 50 years old I would guess and the pic really doesn''t do it justice as the sapphires are a beautiful corn flower blue. Glad you liked them.
21.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jenn and cflutist,
For heavens sake, that''s it, OK???? Thanks though. Besides there is no more, just one more piece, but that will be for another day.
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!

Methinks you could upgrade the avatar with one of those AMAZING PICS!!! (Not that your current one isn''t dazzling, but......whoa!!) My bf is in the market for a dig-cam and we looked at that Canon last week! WOW! Great shots, but even more, GREAT pieces--how wonderful to have those treasures from your grandmother! YUM!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks blueroses,
I am a very lucky girl indeed. It''s been fun to share a passion with someone older and wiser. I got the jewelry bug from her.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics and great pieces....have some fun w/ your camera and show us MORE!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wowza...great items and great photos of them.

Your great-grandmother''s ring is stunning!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maxine and Patty,
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Are u sure you haven''t been holding out on us? Your pics looks fantastic
4.gif
That is a very classy brooch!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope haven''t been holding out at all on you guys, just got a hold of a digital camera that''s all.
2.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/17/2005 3:27:03 PM
Thanks guys, it was fun to break it in. Sevens helped me, I would never been able to figure it all out on my own. The pin is not large, and the ring was actually my great grandmothers engagement ring and is about 150 years old. My grandmother is 94 and is a pistal!!!
Kaleigh,
I love all your pieces!! You say that your grandmother''s ring is 150 years old. Who/how many generations had it before her?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new camera shots....the dinner ring is so interesting....i wish we had something fun and heirloom in our family but no one was a real jewelry buff until me so i guess it''s up to me. heheh.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
JUST GORGEOUS!!! I adore your grandmother''s ring and think she has impeccable taste in jewelry. I definitely wish I had some family heirlooms somewhere...but alas not.

I also noticed the Tiffany blue background as cflutist did...!

Is the Canon SD400 an Elph? I have the Canon Elph SD110 and I love it...so small...and such a great camera!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I got to see many of these pieces in Baltimore at the get-together and they''re all just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results