shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow gold wedding bands with white gold/platinum engagement rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Park

Rough_Rock
I have a platinum engagement ring, with pave halfway around the band, and I''m thinking of mixing it up and purchasing a yellow gold wedding band. I''m not sure if I''d do diamond pave on the gold, or just a plain band; to be honest, I''m not even sure if I''d like the contrasting colors together at all (I know it used to be taboo, but I really do like both).

Does anyone have any pictures yellow gold bands next to white metals, like platinum, white gold, or palladium?

Thanks.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Bump.
I''m interested to know this too. Any thoughts ladies & gentlemen?
Thanks in advance.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
My previous set was done with a white gold profile (gallery?) but the shanks were yellow. I often wore a 4mm plain white gold band with the e-ring and I thought it looked okay. I don''t know if I have any pics....I''ll have to look.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For my yellow gold days I wear a yellow gold wedding ring BUT it has a wide band of yellow then a skinny band of white in the middle and a white band of yellow again (overall it''s about 5mm wide). I can wear yellow or white gold rings next to it and it looks fine.

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Sometimes I wear a yellow gold band between my e-ring and my wedding band. I like to do this when I''m wearing other yellow gold jewelery.

With Gold Stacker 2 .JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
I can also wear 2 gold bands with my eternity ring between if I''m going someplace I don''t want to wear my diamond.

3 Bands No Ering.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
I also like to wear a sapphire band with my wedding set. I have a vision of having a whole collection of bands...then I could match them to my outfits like shoes!
31.gif

Rings With Blue Bling.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/29/2009 4:57:36 PM
Author: AggieTexan
I can also wear 2 gold bands with my eternity ring between if I''m going someplace I don''t want to wear my diamond.
love this look..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results