shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Diamond Wobble Ring - A new delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve had this 0.78ct natural yellow diamond hanging around for ages and had no idea what to do with it. On holiday recently I found a setting that I fell in love with! It''s probably not apparent from the photos but the ring is hinged at the shoulders where the head meets the shank and also at the bottom corners so it literally wobbles! It''s one of the most comfortable rings I''ve ever owned because the hinges mean that when you put it on, it moulds to your finger shape!

The head was originally white gold but I''ve had it replaced with yellow which suits the diamond better. In all honesty the colour of the diamond lends itself much more to yellow gold than white but I really like the contrast of the white and yellow. The diamond itself doesn''t photograph well but is a really gorgeous vanilla lemon.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Very cool! I love unique settings, and you have got one!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ooh fun! That is a lovely stone, and a really fun idea!
36.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
very neat!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never seen a setting like that before. How cool!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool setting, congratulations!!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Ok lovingdiamonds, I have to say, holy woww!!! . I freakin love your ring especially the shank. I have a euro shank for my diamond to sit on, but I have never seen anything like yours, if I knew that existed, doggone it I would have done the same thing. Especially where you say that it is the most comfortable ring you''ve ever owned. I also think you did a fabulous job on the gold head, it does make the yellow diamond stand out. KUDOS to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful and unique ring! Love it!

Enjoy!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a clever beuaty. Enjoy!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That is the funnest setting ever. And it suits your diamond perfectly!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique setting. I bet it IS really comfy. And gotta love yellow diamond in yellow gold...mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
30.gif
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really interesting! I have never seen anything like that before! Does it drive you nuts that it moves?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2008 10:49:15 AM
Author: neatfreak
Really interesting! I have never seen anything like that before! Does it drive you nuts that it moves?
No! When it''s on, it doesn''t move at all because it''s moulded to your finger shape! It''s incredibly comfortable.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s cool. I''ve never seen anything like it. Do you know the designer?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2008 10:52:12 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 10/19/2008 10:49:15 AM
Author: neatfreak
No! When it''s on, it doesn''t move at all because it''s moulded to your finger shape! It''s incredibly comfortable.
Flex rings are supposed to be incredibly comfortable to wear. A jewelry designer I know of has lots of them in her line and she sells the daylights out of them. She doesn''t do flex engagement ring mountings though.

I really like the design of yours and the two tone aspect of it highlights your diamond very well.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen anything like that before! Very nice!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2008 1:37:43 PM
Author: Addy
That's cool. I've never seen anything like it. Do you know the designer?
I'm sorry I don't. I think it was just something that the jeweller had put together - it's not from a designer as such. Perhaps Gemgirl can help with the name of her designer?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neat setting, very pretty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring and setting.

emilye900

Rough_Rock
Sooo creative! I love it when people think out of the box :) & sometimes I wish I was better at it! Gotta love that yellow, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results