shape
carat
color
clarity

Yell Gold Sets with princess cut center stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I''m casually searching for an e-ring setting and wedding band in 18K yellow gold. I would love to see hand shots of yellow gold sets with princess cut centers! It doesn''t seem to be the norm.. unless I''m totally missing those posts!
2.gif

Thanks!

winterbride

Rough_Rock

Hello!

Your post actually inspired me to post my ring! You are right, princess cuts and yellow gold do not seem to go together, and I have never seen one other than my own. Here is my ring, I love it! My fiance chose it, and it fits me perfect! I do not know the exact specifics, but I can get them if you need them - he has the certificate. My fing size is 5 3/4, the center stone is 2.01 carats and it is in a channel band with cathedral setting. I hope you enjoy them, sorry they are not too great - my camera does not like to take pictures of small things!

Bling-bling rev.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I''m loving all the princess threads today! My ring is also yellow gold. Here it is with my yellow gold wedding band.

CMSgoldset2.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Winterbride, I could only see the first picture you posted, which is just beautiful, but I would love to see more...

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty rings ladies! In my opinion princess'' (and their diamonds) look great in any color of gold
30.gif
31.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Winterbride I LOVE your ring, it''s just so beautiful. What kind of wedding band will you wear with it?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to add that your rings are soooo pretty!

Plat, WG, YG- doesn''t matter, Princess cuts are FAB!

winterbride

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the compliments! My wedding band will be channel set princess cut diamonds - it matches the band of my engagement ring perfectly! They look wonderful together, and I cannot wait to wear it for many reasons!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my wedding ring. I don''t wear a wedding band so this one ring is stand alone. It''s 18K Yellow gold with platinum bars and rhodium flash under the diamond.

Ring in box

Internet ring n box.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
side view

Internet ring n box side view.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
On my hand. Please excuse the wrinkly hands. I''m only 49 to look at this hands you''d think I was 101! This is the one instance that I hate the macro setting on my camera!

internet ring on hand.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results