shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!! We''re engaged!! Proposal on a summit between St. Moritz and Klosters (ring pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brightstone

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend, now fiancee, just came back from a week in Switzerland. He asked me to marry him and I said YES!!! :) He asked me at the top of a summit between St. Moritz and Klosters. We were surrounded by mountain and rock, and he then put the super special rock on my finger. I am so excited!! Hopefully these pics will post.

Thanks to all pricescopers that helped us chose our diamond. We are SOoooo happy with it. On the plane home, it was throwing sparks all over the walls and ceiling of the plane :)

xo,
Bright

pics 354_320x240 view.jpg

brightstone

Shiny_Rock
and a flower pic too!!! :)

The ring is designed by Varna :) I love it!!! Now I just have to decide on my top two choices for wedding band, the Varna Contessa wedding band or the Memoire Purity in a 1 ct weight.

pics 383 flower.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
well congratulations!!! your ring is beautiful. we must have more pictures, stat. switzerland is a beautiful country and a mountaintop proposal in the swiss alps is dreamy!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
without a doubt, i would go with the memoire purity band. it''s really amazing.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I just knew it was a Varna..I looked at the setting for my diamond months ago, and tried to find someone on PS who had pics of this ring. I guess you are the first! It's beautiful..Congrats on your engagement! I vote for the contessa band to go with this beauty!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats sounds like an awesome proposal. Love the pics. Your ering is absoloutely gorgeous!!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and wow what a location to have a proposal! Congrats!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations brightstone! your ring is beautiful... we simply must have more pics!! the design of it is something truly special!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I saw the side view of your ring I went "ooooooooh" out loud!! Its beautiful!! Congratulations! What a wonderful place for a proposal too!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 5:25:19 PM
Author: brightstone
Beau13, thanks! and which setting did you end up deciding on?
I ended up keeping the setting (pain gold cathedral) and changed the 4 prong head I had and hated, to a 6 prong solstice head..LOVING IT!! Looks like a new ring!!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
What a great twist on a classic ring!

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous ring! the diamond looks like a 2ct on your finger! may i ask what ring size you wear for reference?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Although she never stated what the size of the diamond is, I am willing to bet it''s about 2 carats!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The shank measures 2.5mm if it's anything like the Varna st-105 (this is the st-122 fyi). I'm guessing the stone is probably around the 6-7mm mark.

There has been another poster with a very similar ring...Divergent Reality's FI's Varna

Here is brightstone's original thread asking about the Memoire, which states that the diamond is a 1.31 ct diamond.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - congrats!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 5:09:41 PM
Author: brightstone
side view
oh wow, that''s so cool!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that is a gorgeous ring! I have never seen one like it before!
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
It''s magnificent! I am loving the surprise diamonds on that beautiful setting and that stone is breathtaking! Congratulations and what a scenic proposal! Glorious.
36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, brightstone! Stunning proposal and gorgeous ring! Congratulations...you are such a cute couple!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results