shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! Single Stone ¾ eternity with bezel set mini emerald cuts is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, I don’t get to see it for 2 more weeks – (Fooey...)

My mum sent me a little teaser of my SS ¾ eternity band, but alas, she won’t be visiting for another two whole weeks (qwaaaah), so this is all I’ve got for now. I can’t wait to try it on. Patti was a delight to work with over the phone and it was done on time and hassle free.

10 stones, mini emerald cuts
F/VS1
TCW is likely in the .40 range
Ring size: 4 ¼
Platinum

Thanks for looking!

Pix

singlestone1.JPG

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
ETA - Oops. Sorry to post so many side shots. Kinda snoozy, huh? The next two show the stones.

singlestone4.JPG

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Michelle!
35.gif
I can''t wait to see hand shots either! I''ve got half a mind to ask her to change her travel plans.
41.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and so unique!
I''m now looking at my band and wondering...
gorgeous enough to inspire envy
25.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it it is so beautiful and delicate!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is ethereally lovely! Can''t wait to see it on your hand ....

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 10:31:24 PM
Author: swimmer
Lovely and so unique!
I''m now looking at my band and wondering...
gorgeous enough to inspire envy
25.gif
My thoughts exactly! A peek into my brain would show you that I saw "Single Stone" in the thread title and immediately opened the thread, then saw your gorgeous band, said "Ooooo!" out loud and looked at my left hand to try to picture it on my own finger.

Me likey!

Please post hand shots of this beauty when you get it, I really, really love it!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Pixley, it''s gorgeous! I love it! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. Are you planning to wear it with your cushion cut? Tell your mom to hurry up. Or better yet, I''m heading down to CA on this weekend -- how about I pick it up for you? Seriously, it''s gorgeous! Huge congrats!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
oh my gosh...you must indulge us with a mega photo shoot when you get it...
I LOVE IT...
it''s stunning!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
PIXLEY..
can you please add this to the EC/LIFE thread? The gals will be begging you to stay at the party we''re having over there with your newest addition.
You''ll be the newest guest of honor..

IT''S TOO BEAUTIFUL NOT TO BE IN THE EC THREAD.

Plus, when I''m looking for my band, it''ll be easier for me to find and drool over...ha!!!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! That''s gorgeous! Can''t wait for handshots!
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, westjenn! I just saw your amazing ring! Your asscher is stunning!

Swimmer - I''m so flattered! I like that it''s a little different, too. I love your wedding photo.

iluvcarats - Thank you! I promise to take hand shots once it arrives. I''m trying to think of a sneaky way to take photos while my mom and aunt are visiting. May have to send them to the park or the store or something so I don''t look like a total freak.

Skippy - Yay! I''m so relieved that you think it looks delicate, ''cause the pictures were gargantuan before I resized them and those mondo shots were imprinted on my brain. They look much better sized down.

Circe - I don''t think I''ve ever had anything that was ethereally lovely before! Love that description!

NEL - I''m glad you likey. I always open anything with SS in the title! I just love everything that comes out of their shop. Love the new avatar, BTW. We took wedding photos with our doggie, and I have to say they are some of the best photos we have. You both look beautiful.

Demelza - I so wish you could''ve picked it up! It probably would''ve been here sooner! I hope that means you''re getting your Maytal this weeeeekend!!!
36.gif
Oooh-la-la!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 11:10:30 PM
Author: GemALLogist
PIXLEY..

can you please add this to the EC/LIFE thread? The gals will be begging you to stay at the party we're having over there with your newest addition.

You'll be the newest guest of honor..

IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL NOT TO BE IN THE EC THREAD.

Plus, when I'm looking for my band, it'll be easier for me to find and drool over...ha!!!!
Wow, I am so honoured! You know, I always thought I'd end up with an EC, but then Boston Jeff's and Fatafelice's cushions changed my mind. This band satisfies my first love of ECs! I'll post a little collage in there tomorrow.

k9muttlover - Thank you
1.gif
. Your dog looks so blissed out in that photo. What a lovely face. My two dogs are climbing up my arm trying to get me to take them out for a walkie right now!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Omg I LOVE this! Is there tiny milgraine around the stones? Oh it''s amazing...I want one!
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:20:38 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
Omg I LOVE this! Is there tiny milgraine around the stones? Oh it''s amazing...I want one!
30.gif
Thanks MonkeyPie - Your new EC is so yummy. Yes, there is a fine band of milgrain around each stone.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh Pixley, its just darling!
I love SS, and I think your band looks perfect. Can not wait to see it on your hand!
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:33:47 AM
Author: arjunajane
Oh Pixley, its just darling!

I love SS, and I think your band looks perfect. Can not wait to see it on your hand!

36.gif
Aww, thanks ajj. After seeing your new "golden delicious", I was starting to wonder whether I needed one in gold as well!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:29:25 AM
Author: pixley

Thanks MonkeyPie - Your new EC is so yummy. Yes, there is a fine band of milgrain around each stone.

Thanks! :D I gotta ask - where did you get this lovely little ring?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
MP ~
No worries. It''s from Single Stone in L.A. They have a website with lots of lovely things.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s beautiful! It looks so delicate and pretty.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I''ve always adored these bands from single stone! I hope you show us some handshots soon!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Pix, its gorgeous!!! Im loving it so much!!! Cant wait till you get it in person so we can see it on your hand and with your ring! Im so excited for you!
Defninitely think this band was the right choice! I am so hoping to own something from SS one day....CONGRATS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! So pretty!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so pretty. Can''t wait to see it on your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results