shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!!! I ordered WF bezel earrings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been wanting these for so long from Tiffany but couldn''t justify their price. I orginally wanted teeny tiny ones but then thought over time I''d like something a little bit bigger. I went to Tif''s last week and tried on different sizes to see what would look best. I liked the .42 ctw studs and the .70 ctw but I thought something in between would be perfect. So I emailed WF and got a quote.

I purchased these: ACA .315 and ACA .313 both are J VS1 and they are going to be set in 18k white gold hand made bezels

I''ve seen so many great WF ACA J''s on here so I hope I love them. I have an H Asscher from GOG and I hardly ever see the warmth. And especially w/ bezel settings when am I ever going to see the warmth, right?
1.gif

Here''s the link to the comparision of both https://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=636664,636666

I''ve been working w/ Lesley at Whiteflash all week on this and she''s been so great and so fast with email responses
9.gif
! I''m so happy I found Pricescope, I''ve now purchased from 3 of their recommended vendors and I''ve been so happy with each.

They should be arriving a week from Tuesday, sorry to be a tease w/ no pics but I''m just soooooooooo excited!!! And I can''t wait to have them for our wedding trip/honeymoon in Hawaii!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee!! How exciting, can''t wait for piccies!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stones. I hope you enjoy them...and post photos right away!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dandi, I will def take lots of pics!
9.gif

Me too SDL
2.gif

Hi Addy, these are my first ideal cut rounds, I can''t wait to check them out
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They sounds gorgeous. Can''t wait to see them.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see them. I am sure they are going to be beautiful!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
They have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them!!!!

They came in last week (I know, shame on me for not posting pics sooner) and I couldn''t be more thrilled with them. I picked them up first thing in the morning and went straight to my office so I could open them up. Fist thing - it took me so long to open the boxes! LOL WF does a great job packaging them, they were in 2 boxes and a pouch!

So after inspection I was getting ready to send off the paperwork to Jewelers Mutual to add them as well as my FI''s new w-ring from Facets to our current policy. Well I was double checking everything and noticed that one of the AGS reports showed the .313 as a K color! I was super surprised. Well, I went back and it turns out that WF''s website showed both stones as J''s but if you click on the actual AGS reports online, sure enough it was a K. So I emailed Lesley right away, and literaly like 5 minutes later I got a call from her.

She explained the whole thing - there were a bunch of similar size AGS stones sent off to the apprasier and when they came back that one accidently was listed as a J with all of the others. So she said I can either 1. ship them back at WF''s expense and have them switch it to another J stone w/ similar specs or 2. get a credit for the difference (since I paid for a J but should have paid for a K).

I told her I''d think about it for a day or two and look at the earrings in lots of different lighting to see if I could see a difference. Well, I really can''t see anything. so I decided to keep them as is. They both have some warmth but it''s so not noticeable. Especially since they are set in bezels, face up, they are all white baby!
36.gif

I guess you could call this a slight hiccup, but it really wasn''t a big deal to me, and I''m super happy with my bezels. I really really love them and they are freakin'' huge!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have small lobes or something because these babies are so noticeable!

Everyone at WF was so helpful too and the credit back process was super quick. Big thanks to the team - Lesley, Travis, James, and Vera

Now that I own ACA J''s and K''s I think my next purchase will be in that same color range.

Enjoy the pics!!! and I''m soooo happy that I''ll have these little babies on our upcoming trip to Maui for our wedding!!!

wf bezel ps 1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
let me try this one, one more time

Size ref. my asscher is 1.54 H, SI1, 6.44 x 6.43

ACA''s are 4.35 and 4.36 - I''m so in love w/ this size. I thought I''d want jackets down the road, but I think that overpower my lobes a little, what do you think?
Maybe I''ll buy a bezel necklace to match next (either single or dbty style, or maybe both
2.gif
)

DSC05141 ps wf.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those are sweet......
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings, and great pics! I actually have the exact same earrings in the exact same size from WF and I LOVE them. I have Is but they are so white I know I could have gotten Js and been just as happy with them.

And although it was a mistake, it''s actually good to know that the K ACA looks exactly like the J ACA. (WF is always so great about fixing any boo boos, too!)

They look huge on you-what a perfect size! Congratulations!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings :) I need to get me a pair LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look fabulous on you, enjoy!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, I love them!!! They are stunning and they do look huge!! They look only slightly smaller than your large ascher, amazing how much the bezel helps! They look pretty darn white to me as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! Thank you for the ear shots, too! They are a great size! I''d love to have some like that, too!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Canuk-gal, I think so too!

Hi Thing2of2, did you post your bezels? I don''t remember seeing them. Yeah, I love the size, so glad I went with them. And I''m so happy about the J/K combo, next diamond purchase will def be in the H-J/possibly K range
1.gif
And yes, Whiteflash did an awesome job and fast at fixing the boo boo.

Deelight, they''re addicting!
11.gif

Thanks Kaleigh!

I know, they look so big Kcoursolle. I can''t belive the difference the bezel makes

Thanks Diamondseeker! And you''re welcome for the ear shots.

I hope to get a new camera soon, so if I do, I''ll take some more shots

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I am still loving mine, and I think you will get many, many years of joy out of them.

One thing though...keep em clean, cause boy do earrings get ICKY (or is it just me?)
41.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2008 10:50:15 PM
Author: asscher_girl
Hi Thing2of2, did you post your bezels? I don''t remember seeing them. Yeah, I love the size, so glad I went with them. And I''m so happy about the J/K combo, next diamond purchase will def be in the H-J/possibly K range
1.gif
And yes, Whiteflash did an awesome job and fast at fixing the boo boo.

Not really-I had a thread about them in Hangout and I posted a couple of terrible pictures in there but I never did a SMTR thread. Here''s an ear shot from the old thread. (Sadly my lobes are not as tiny as yours!)

dskskssssss.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 12:30:55 AM
Author: TravelingGal
One thing though...keep em clean, cause boy do earrings get ICKY (or is it just me?)
41.gif

So true! Plus I can never put them on without touching the diamond a little bit! It makes me crazy!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 12:34:26 AM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 3/31/2008 12:30:55 AM
Author: TravelingGal
41.gif

So true! Plus I can never put them on without touching the diamond a little bit! It makes me crazy!
Uh...err....

After I clean them and dry them off with a papertowel, I just put them on while holding them with the paper towel. Easy to do and fingerprint free. I''m embarrassed to admit this.

But I only clean them from time to time, so I am not THAT obsessive about them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results