shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!!! I ordered WF bezel earrings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful studs and look stunning on your ears! I can''t believe they are J/Ks, they look so white!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I love your bezels! Everytime I see a pair I want them more and more - they are definitely on my list of must-haves.

And good job on the j/k''s, they look so white!
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SDL!

Hi TG - thanks so much. I''m so glad you posted as many pics as you did (w/ a great camera by the way
9.gif
). Those pics and info helped me a lot. About keeping them clean, I clean my e-ring every morning but I think my plan will be to clean my earrings every weekend. Every day on the earrings is a bit much as I don''t plan on taking them out. I sleep and shower in them. I don''t do that w/ my e-ring but w/ my ering being an asscher it really does need to be cleaned everyday. I cleaned them this weekend after about 4 days of use and I couldn''t believe how dirty they were
6.gif
so you''re not alone, LOL

Thanks for the pic Thing2of2, your lobes look pretty similar, I think your bezels look just as big as mine on your ears. Georgous!!

As for putting them on, I touch the diamond a little bit but then I go back w/ the soft cloth from Whiteflash while holding the back and I wipe the diamond one last time to remove any fingerprints
2.gif

Hi Gemma, I know I can''t believe it either, gotta love J/K''s!!

Prettyblues - thank you, they''ve been on my list for a long time too.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 12:34:26 AM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 3/31/2008 12:30:55 AM

Author: TravelingGal

One thing though...keep em clean, cause boy do earrings get ICKY (or is it just me?)
41.gif

So true! Plus I can never put them on without touching the diamond a little bit! It makes me crazy!

Heh...I clean my earrings in the u/s every other day and when I put them back in I put a little of the cleaning solution/water on my fingers so they don't get fingerprint/smudgy. I'm neurotic!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 1:11:57 AM

So true! Plus I can never put them on without touching the diamond a little bit! It makes me crazy!
Uh...err....

After I clean them and dry them off with a papertowel, I just put them on while holding them with the paper towel. Easy to do and fingerprint free. I''m embarrassed to admit this.
I do the same thing.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh soooo pretty!!!

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
first off, i love your ring. i can''t believe that''s an H SI1. wow.
18.gif

secondly, your earrings are beautiful. they''re sooo white!
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *love* them. A bezel really does make them look bigger! They look great on you.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t visited the SMTR thread is so long. The baby has taken over my brain but I think it''s time to come back and drool over jewelry! I''m glad I didn''t miss this thread! asscher_girl, love your bezel earrings! They are gorgeous and look fabulous on you! And I always love seeing your asscher ring! Enjoy them!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Vslover do you have friction backs? I was wondering about this. If I take mine off every few days to clean, will the friction loosen?

Thanks Legacy Girl!

Hi Luck#7, yep the asscher is an H SI1. I got really lucky. I love my asscher, I will miss it when I trade up
31.gif
but that won''t be for a little while. I got it at GOG. And yep the earrings are super white and bright!
10.gif

Thanks Tacori, I know, can you believe how much of a difference the bezels make!?! I''ll have to upgrade my asscher so she still feels like the most important and biggest
11.gif

Hi Snlee! How are you? Congrats on the baby, that''s awesome! I''m so in love w/ these earrings, I never want to take them off!
9.gif
We should do another GTG in the spring/summer. I mentioned that to Gypsy a while back but time flies and I''ve been busy with wedding stuff (it looks like Gypsy has too). Less than a month to go!!!
36.gif
Hope to see you again soon!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 10:25:24 PM
Author: asscher_girl
Hi Snlee! How are you? Congrats on the baby, that''s awesome! I''m so in love w/ these earrings, I never want to take them off!
9.gif
We should do another GTG in the spring/summer. I mentioned that to Gypsy a while back but time flies and I''ve been busy with wedding stuff (it looks like Gypsy has too). Less than a month to go!!!
36.gif
Thanks asscher_girl! I''m doing well and so excited to be pregnant! Another GTG sounds good. It would be nice to see you and Gypsy again. You two are so busy wedding planning. I was thinking, isn''t your wedding next month!? So excited for you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings and they do look huge on you. They are on my wish list.

Linda

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 10:25:24 PM
Vslover do you have friction backs? I was wondering about this. If I take mine off every few days to clean, will the friction loosen?

Thanks Legacy Girl!

Hi Luck#7, yep the asscher is an H SI1. I got really lucky. I love my asscher, I will miss it when I trade up
31.gif
but that won''t be for a little while. I got it at GOG. And yep the earrings are super white and bright!
10.gif

Thanks Tacori, I know, can you believe how much of a difference the bezels make!?! I''ll have to upgrade my asscher so she still feels like the most important and biggest
11.gif

9.gif
36.gif

I have screwbacks, but I''d think taking them out for cleaning every few days should be ok no matter what kind of backs you have? Interesting question...anyone know?

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, our wedding is on 4/29!!! We''ve got pretty much everything ready, I just need to buy some more outfits
31.gif
31.gif

I can''t believe how fast the time has gone by. I''ll be sure to post pics when I get back
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I love them. I was lucky enough to snap up a pair of auth. Tiffany ones on ebay a few weeks ago in the .16cw size. I LOOOOVE them!! I would have gone with WF but my pair total came up to about half of what their settings alone would cost in WG and mine are plat! Crazy metal prices...

I don''t know what you mean by "friction backs" is that the same as screw? I noticed that my screw backs were looser than I thought they should be and I called Tiffany''s and they sent me a new pair of backs for them for a very reasonable price. Now they feel much tighter and more secure. So that might be a solution someday if yours get loose.

I''m hoping to add a pair like yours to my repertoire someday.
11.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on such pretty earrings. How wonderful WF is making good on their mistake.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 1:11:57 AM

Date: 3/31/2008 12:30:55 AM

One thing though...keep em clean, cause boy do earrings get ICKY (or is it just me?)
41.gif

Uh...err....

After I clean them and dry them off with a papertowel, I just put them on while holding them with the paper towel. Easy to do and fingerprint free. I''m embarrassed to admit this.

But I only clean them from time to time, so I am not THAT obsessive about them!!!

Now that''s a great idea! Is it wrong that I don''t think that''s even the tiniest bit weird?!
3.gif
The only problem is that I''m almost always rushing around in the morning so I don''t know if I would have time to clean them and the use the paper towels to put them on in the morning.

Sorry for the cleaning threadjack, asscher girl! I also like your idea-since I''m rushing in the morning I''ve never even thought of that, but I''m probably more likely to use your trick because it would take less time!

ANYWHO, your earrings are gorgeous, and I don''t know if I already said this, but your asscher e-ring is to die for! Yum! I love the setting, too-the band is so dainty and perfect.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Neatfreak! That''s awesome that you scored those on Ebay. I way toying w/ the idea of buying from Tiff''s but then decided to go bigger and go w/ WF. I''m so happy with them.

Friction backs are regular posts that have little notches on them so when you push them on they are really hard to pull off. They aren''t screw backs. I hope they will always stay tight, I already insured them just in case. You''ll have to post pics of your new little ones
1.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Thing2of2, no prob
2.gif
I don''t mind hearing about new ways of cleaning diamonds. And thank you for the compliment on my asscher. I
30.gif
it and the band too. I can''t wait to start wearing my 2 wedding bands (one for each side) in less than a month!!!!
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 11:33:33 PM
Hi Neatfreak! That''s awesome that you scored those on Ebay. I way toying w/ the idea of buying from Tiff''s but then decided to go bigger and go w/ WF. I''m so happy with them.

Friction backs are regular posts that have little notches on them so when you push them on they are really hard to pull off. They aren''t screw backs. I hope they will always stay tight, I already insured them just in case. You''ll have to post pics of your new little ones
1.gif

Ahhh thanks for the clarification on the earring back thing. Did I mention that I actually got my ears pierced finally due to my love for these earrings? I am such a loser...

Although my little Tiffany ones are perfection if I had been paying full price I TOTALLY would have gone with WF over Tiffs, you did the right thing. I just found a pair on ebay that had a really low BIN price, and she had great feedback so I went for it. Luckily I didn''t get screwed!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 11:36:14 PM
Hey Thing2of2, no prob
2.gif
I don''t mind hearing about new ways of cleaning diamonds. And thank you for the compliment on my asscher. I
30.gif
it and the band too. I can''t wait to start wearing my 2 wedding bands (one for each side) in less than a month!!!!
1.gif

Ooh, two bands are going to be soooo perfect with your e-ring! I love that look and I''m thinking about it for my e-ring, too! I might want one to be in rose gold, though-I can''t decide. You''ll have to do a SMTR thread with your bands so I can lust after them!

I don''t even have a date yet but I''ve been thinking about the band(s) since, well, probably the day after I got engaged!
11.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! I bet they are going to be beautiful!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread........ I love your new earrings
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I know what I want for my b-day!
41.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful earrings and I love your ring!

I''ll be celebrating my wedding anniversary on the same day you get married!
2.gif
Congrats!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic on you! They turned out beautifully!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! They look great on you and the comparison is handy for colour.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your gorgeous earrings & upcoming wedding!!

I am looking to get a pair of similar size/color stud from WF...would you mind sharing the price?

If you don''t want to I understand.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG really Neatfreak???? That is too funny!! You really love those earrings
1.gif
I actually bid on some a while back on ebay, I think they were the .29''s but the price got high enough that I could just go w/ WF.

Hi Thing2of2, there are actually some pics around somewhere of my set but I''ll be sure to post more after the wedding.

Thanks Diamond Dana

Yep Akmiss, they are adicting!!
11.gif

Thanks 777! How cool, wedding date twins!! How many years for you?

Thanks Coati!

Hi Addy, yeah I thought putting them all in one pic could be helpful. I''ve been really lucky w/ these warmer stones
9.gif
they look white to me!!!

Hi Halo, thank you so much! And I don''t mind at all, they were $1313 (that''s after the refund since I orginally paid for two J''s but I should have paid for 1 J and 1 K. WF doesn''t add any extra fees to what you see online, so just add up the price of the diamonds you want (w/ PS discount of course) and the settings, and that will be your price. No setting fees, shipping, etc extra.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
It will be 8 years.
5.gif
Congratulations again!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread; beautiful ering and studs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results