shape
carat
color
clarity

Would like your opinion of this setting for a radiant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycdye

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I have a 2+ carat white rectangular radiant and I''m considering this Tacori Setting for it.

I''m also considering either the split or single claw type prong that Leon Mege is famous for.

What do you guys think? Has anyone seen this done before?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think a radiant would be gorgeous in that Tacori setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would be very pretty. My Tacori was designed for a RB and they changed it for an EC with no problems.

nycdye

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for your thoughts.

I think it''ll look pretty too but I''ve never seen this setting with a white rectangular radiant before that''s why I''m a little worried.
40.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, I think it would be gorgeous! I love that setting!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I''m no help...I like all the options! Keep us posted on what you decide!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting - and claw prongs, split or single, will look lovely with your 2 ct. radiant!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting!
Radiants go great in anything IMO... they are so amazingly beautiful to me that you just can''t go wrong!

Be sure to post lots of pics when it''s done!

nycdye

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 11:32:35 AM
Author: LuckyTexan
I love that setting!
Radiants go great in anything IMO... they are so amazingly beautiful to me that you just can''t go wrong!

Be sure to post lots of pics when it''s done!
Absolutely, I''ll definitely put up some pictures once it''s done.

It''s funny how the more settings you look at the more confuse you get. My fiance and I started out with the Pave Knife-Edge with a semi-pave basket. Now we''ve narrowed it down to either this Tacori or a diamond split shank setting. I wish I have a picture of the diamond split shank, this way I can do a poll. =) Too bad none of the images of split shanks that I found on the interent does what I saw any justice. =/

By the way, the pretzel-twist (not sure if that''s the official name) setting I''m considering is not actually from Tacori but looks exactly like the Tacori plus diamonds on the basket.

Last thing, just want to thank everyone for their feedback. Pricescope is such a great community for diamond lovers and boyfriends of diamond lovers.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results