shape
carat
color
clarity

Would anyone mind showing their .8-1.05 princess e rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
My boy and I are finally starting to look at rings. He insists he''s going to get a 1-1.5 stone, but a) I think it might be out of our budget and b) I have smaller hands (I''m 5-1 and wear a 5.5) and am not sure how good a 1.5 would look on me. I would be interested in seeing everyone''s .8-1.05 princess stones so I can show him how lovely they will look. I looked on the under 1.00 page but they were in the minority and I definitely want a princess FOR SURE. Plllllssss can I see your rings?!?!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 3:14:52 PM
Author:dragonfly411
My boy and I are finally starting to look at rings. He insists he's going to get a 1-1.5 stone, but a) I think it might be out of our budget and b) I have smaller hands (I'm 5-1 and wear a 5.5) and am not sure how good a 1.5 would look on me. I would be interested in seeing everyone's .8-1.05 princess stones so I can show him how lovely they will look. I looked on the under 1.00 page but they were in the minority and I definitely want a princess FOR SURE. Plllllssss can I see your rings?!?!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I have a size 4.5 finger and I think a 1.5 looks perfect!
31.gif
27.gif
3.gif

Best of luck on your search!

I'm sure there is a Princess thread floating somewhere. Have you tried a search?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting the one.

Angel, it would be nice, just afraid budget wise, we are younger so....

I haven''t run a search but I''ll do that now!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 4:06:22 PM
Author: dragonfly411

Angel, it would be nice, just afraid budget wise, we are younger so....
I hear you..it''s not in our budget either.. It would be nice though!
3.gif

Good luck!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Hi!
My center stone is a princess .58ct (set in a starset) FI put a round halo around the top and side, and diamonds on the band. I also have small fingers and wanted something dainty and feminine. My ring size is a 5 (Sorry about the fuzz stuck to the ring! didn't realize til after I took it!)
*I know it's not .8-1.5, just wanted to show you what a halo could add!!

DSC0098777.jpg

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
here's mine ~ 1.14 ct so close enough to your request...
size of my finger here is 6.5 and it's a bit puffy today
my original E-ring, now RHR

DSC00260- resize.jpg

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Mine is a 1.09 and my ring size is 4.5 (at least that''s the size of my fat knuckle)
1.gif

IMG_1162comp.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It''s not often you see a woman wanting a SMALLER diamond!! Haha...good for you.

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 11:27:01 PM
Author: ucdcows
Here is my 1.21 princess on a 4.25 finger.
Sorry, I''m totally reading things wrong today! I thought the tread said .8-1.50 and I read that title more than once too!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I wear a size 4 ring and a 1.77 round brilliant and I think it''s perfect. 1.5 wouldn''t be too big for sure in a princess (they face up a bit smaller)!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your feedback!!! I hadnt been able to find the thread for a bit but it looks like it popped back up just for me hehehehe!!!!

Neveah I love your halo it is gorgeous! I like all of what I am seeing a lot. I''m not really into huge and flashy, I love it on others lol, but on me it feels overwhelming. I''ve loved my dainty promise ring, but I feel like a few of my other stones out do it size wise, which makes me want that little bit of extra carat. I have a .60 topaz and a .65 tanzanite and I cant wear them on the same hand lol. But I want to stay elegant and classic looking with it. Halos are something I really like, and I like bands with a few side stones as well. I like solitaires, but am not sure that a solitaire is what I want. ACK so many choices lol

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
My princess is 0.78 (almost makes your cut-off) and I wear 4.5. And it looks HUGE! But I think that`s got something to do with the fact that most people around me don''t have a rock bigger than 0.5.

MDX10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results