shape
carat
color
clarity

Woobug back for a quick visit... Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, although I haven''t been on this site for quite sometime I have been busy completing my final projects. Thanks to the colored forum I was able to really do some great things to my jewelery... I haven''t posted here in forever due to the fact that I took "my time" and did things right. Here are some photos are my finished rings. Hubby happy and so am I...... I hope you like what I did. I have 3 beautiful rings for my three beautiful girls someday... I put a 2.0 ct sapphire stone from Wink in my viachi, I put my 1.10 rb in a beautiful 18kt gold sapphire and diamond set and had the same company set my 1.75 ct marquise diamond in a platinum diamond setting. I finally left the jeweler that was charging me HUGE amounts for money and getting no where to this wonderul online Jeweler "5th Ave Jewelers". They were honest with me and finally help me get things to look like me.. They were wonderful to work with... It has been a long road but this company listening to me and did a great job.... WOOOO

Picture 207.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! They are gorgeous!!!! I love the sapphire and diamonds together!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Just thought I would show you my completed stuff... I wear the two sapphires daily and the marquise diamond out and about special :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Picture 209.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats woobug...each ring turned out to be fabulous and look like they all finally found the right home. I love the blus sapphires too
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m loving the sapphires, and the marquise is beautiful!! I''m so glad that everything worked out for you!!
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
They are perfect! Congrats! Now...Hand shots, please (begging)!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo

Picture 213.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooo my everyday ering :)

Picture 183.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo, my night out ering :) It is really humid here today

Picture 239.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
better one of diamond

Picture 218.jpg

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I''m partial to rounds so I LOVE your round with sapphire pear sides! It looks so fabulous with the dark blue for contrast. Your other rings are beautifully done too. Congrats on having 3 such special pieces!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you finally left your pushy jeweler. Your collection of rings is so lovely. Enjoy them.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW, they are all beautiful but I especially love your sapphire marquise e-ring. It''s spectacular!
36.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Woo!!!! What ended up happening to the filigree mounting you were going to use for the diamond marquise stone? I love its new home in the eternity shank ring...gorgeous!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings came out GORGEOUS, Woo!! I really love your diamond marquis on the eternity band, but they are all FABULOUS
emlove.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you all so much :)

Firegodess....the other setting was just light weight and then could protect the tips of my stone so I had to have it removed. After you mentioned the tip issue I was really nervous about wearing it unprotected. I still have the setting and may set a pink topaz in it for my daughter.... :) I love your ring so I was thrilled when 5th ave suggested that setting for mine.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo,

WOW all of your rings are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Love them.

Linda

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Woobug, I love all of your rings. I especially love the diamond marquise with the diamond eternity band. What are the specs on the diamond? I have a 1.19 ct marquise solitaire, and I''ve been trying to decide how to set it. When I saw yours, I knew instantly that''s what I want! Do you have any side views that show how the head of the ring is mounted on the band?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
woooo! I love them all! if you ever tire of them , you can feel free to send them my way
28.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oh woobug, I''m so glad that you are finally happy!!! And I''m very, very glad that you found a jeweler who is helping you get the EXACT jewelry you want!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Woobug ~
emrose.gif

You have been busy!
3.gif

Congrat''s on all of your pretty rings!
emlove.gif

How wonderful to have them all completed, and wearable!
18.gif

Much happiness to you
emhot.gif
, enjoy ... and of course ... more
emphoto.gif
''s when you have time!

Have a super day!
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
hey Woooooo
those rings look lovely
What a fun new group to enjoy.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous trio! I am a totally sucker for marquises and you have 2 lovelies.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO Thank you :) It is not eternity.. The diamonds go about 3/4 of the way around :) I love it... My diamond finally looks like a winner...

Picture 249.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun....my two bands :)

Picture 225.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo here you can see the side... This style really updated my marquise.

Picture 190.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
my stone is 11.75X5.75 :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
PS....The new setting for my marquise diamond is the only one my hubby ever said he liked without me asking.... He stopped me and said. Hey, I like that...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results