shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock

Hi Sevens One

I love pink diamonds. At the moment I am saving for a pink diamond ring I am in love with. Will definately post it here when I get it.

Here''s something else from my wish list which I have always wanted. How pathetic am I? I actually have a folder in My Pictures for my wish list so my darling FI can get tips whenever he wants
11.gif

Cartier Emerald and Diamond Panther ring.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Just found this thread and spotted the yacht half way through the sparklies. What about this one?
27.gif

J80s with spin.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif

RET-0848-59945.jpg

RTS-0984-61165.jpg

Couldn''t leave out the sapphires...

EWD-0695-51398.jpg

I would have to have these surgically attached to my earlobes......

NCS-2564-55906.jpg
I''m sure I could find a reason to wear that..

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
regarding www.estatediamondjewelry.com --Reena that was me that told you I was going to buy a ring frmo them. I love love their pieces but frankly I dont know how they sell a thing. Their prices are the highest Ive ever seen. I was about to buy that 2 carat micropave cushion for 37,000 THEN i discovered pricescope in the nick of time. 99% of their settings are repros so you are buying the old stones (supposedly). I did buy a pair of cushion cut diamond earrings from them that were similarly overpriced but I do know how hard it is to find a matched pair of old cushions so the premium seemed more reasonable to me

amyi

Rough_Rock
RF169A1.jpg

If I ever win the lottery...
from icestore.com 2.02 carat blue diamond. YUM!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2004 10:51:16 AM
Author: amyi
RF169A1.jpg

That looks just like the pale pink one I tried on priced at over $200,000. Cool

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/10/2004 10:51:16 AM
Author: amyi
RF169A1.jpg

OMG!

I was just about to post that same exact ring. You have outstanding taste (if I do say so myself). I drool everytime I see it. DOUBLE YUM!!
emsmilep.gif
emsmilep.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I love those ritani studs. Very nice. I wonder the cost????

dommie

Rough_Rock
REENA,
I LOVE these earrings by Leon Mege as welll...I want them soooo badly!!! No way they are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for daily wear, I would wear them every single day!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2004 1:37:53 PM
Author: dommie
REENA,
I LOVE these earrings by Leon Mege as welll...I want them soooo badly!!! No way they are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for daily wear, I would wear them every single day!!!
The stud ones are perfect for daily wear! Absolutely perfect!!! I think since they''re so bold, though, I''d be inclined to have smaller ones made, like .3 per ear plus the diamonds around them. Not too big especially since I wear mostly jeans and sweaters . . .But then, it''d be fun to have a larger pair to wear on fancy occasions. Realistically, you need studs in many different sizes depending upon the day, outfit, and place you''re going, right???
2.gif

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/10/2004 4
6.gif
5:56 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen

Date: 12/10/2004 1:37:53 PM
Author: dommie
REENA,
The stud ones are perfect for daily wear! Absolutely perfect!!! I think since they''re so bold, though, I''d be inclined to have smaller ones made, like .3 per ear plus the diamonds around them. Not too big especially since I wear mostly jeans and sweaters . . .But then, it''d be fun to have a larger pair to wear on fancy occasions. Realistically, you need studs in many different sizes depending upon the day, outfit, and place you''re going, right???
2.gif
You are absolutely right! It is absolutely necessary to have diamonds to match each outfit and occassion! Dreeaammm, dream, dream,
1.gif
dream.

I was getting a pink sapph promise ring for my gf, before I get her an engagement ring. now I am thinking of matching his and hers rings, but was having difficulty finding something suitable, goldengirl had a great idea and posted a pink sapph tension setting, and advised that I could get something similar, thankyou gg!

I found this for her - 0.2 c pink sapph, 6mm stainless steel band. I just worry that it is too big, not really ladylike, pretty enough...
8.gif
it is a little masculine...
8.gif

pink sapph tension.jpg

and this for me, 0.2 c blue sapph 6mm stainless steel band

there are other, similar ones too, same size and diagonal design, but a rounded edge instead of hard edge, and a straight, not diagonal tension set one...

what do you think? 6mm too big for lady? stainless steel not ideal? nice ring? nice idea?
any advice greatly appreciated!

blue sapph tension.jpg

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
diamondgeezer - I really like the look of both of those. I''m really starting to love the pink sapphs, they''re so pretty and unique, and there''s so much you can do with them. I''m sure you''re girlfriend with love it.

Date: 12/11/2004 9
6.gif
6.gif
5 PM
Author: book_of_love
diamondgeezer - I really like the look of both of those. I''m really starting to love the pink sapphs, they''re so pretty and unique, and there''s so much you can do with them. I''m sure you''re girlfriend with love it.
b.o.l. - thankyou!

I found a British site that sells them, but doesn''t seem to have the diagonal, straight-edge one, but they have this straight, straight edge one, and this other diagonal, curved edge one. what about these?

teno yunis tension.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
diamondgeezer. I think those rings are really nice looking, and I love pink sapphires.. But.. I would NOT NOT NOT want a 6 mm band (as a girl). The idea of matching is nice, but is there anyway you could have her band be much thinner? I wouldn''t go over 3mm for a ladies ring.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I also wanted to add my wishlist. I had been pretty diamond-satisfied of late, since I finally recieved my e-ring, but then yesterday a girl I work with got SUCH a pretty diamond pendant for her "early christmas" present. So I want one too.

PF50400100_PR_100_zoom.jpg

Hers looks exactly like this, but it was from Kays. this one is from blue nile. I''d like about 1/3 carat.. I don''t own any princess diamonds, and I wouldn''t want one in a ring.. but in a pendant.. soo classy

Date: 12/11/2004 11:49
6.gif
3 PM
Author: MelissaSue
diamondgeezer. I think those rings are really nice looking, and I love pink sapphires.. But.. I would NOT NOT NOT want a 6 mm band (as a girl). The idea of matching is nice, but is there anyway you could have her band be much thinner? I wouldn''t go over 3mm for a ladies ring.
yeah, I thought 6mm was too big for a lady
8.gif

here is another I found, which I think is the very same one GG found for me!
9.gif
I like it
9.gif
soooooooooooo... now the question is, is 3mm too small for a gents ring?
9.gif
lol!!!

titanium 3mm pink sapph.gif

I found these, on a different site, more expensive, and not pink and blue sapph, but ruby and blue sapph.

they are 4mm, titanium setting, I think I prefer the square - except it would be $300 more expensive for the squares!!!

both tension.jpg

jjtitus

Rough_Rock
I know the picture is from awhile back in the thread, but I have a berner. He is great. We had his mom but we had to put her to sleep due to cancer. 8( But this guy is great and if I had a pic I''d post it. Get one if you are ever looking for dogs, make sure oyu have plenty of room though 8).

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
This is the setting that I want soooo bad! http://www.ogi-ltd.com/gallery_bridal6.html It won''t let me right click on it so all I can do is post the link to it
8.gif
I looked through a lot of sites and this is the only one that I like.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

31320000.JPG

72284AA.JPG

72358AA.JPG

Honey....I found what I want for Christmas!!
9.gif
Maybe in the next 60 years when I''m too old to care...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey diamonds, how did you find out where i live???

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO! Party at Belle's! I'll be over in 15 minutes
9.gif
Oh, and since you'll be expecting me..how 'bout givin' me the code to the gate. I'll never tell
31.gif
hehehe.

For real though..these houses are close to the school I graduated from and I had NO clue that they were there until two days ago when I was driving past and happened to see a mammoth roof line way off in the woods. I almost ran off the road! Hmm..I need to start sending out some real estate mailers
9.gif
I had always seen the big iron gates leading off into the woods but I thought they went to the big antebellum house that was up on the hill close by to it.
33.gif
Go figure...those elusive little creatures....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2004 12:44:56 AM
Author: diamondgeezer
I found these, on a different site, more expensive, and not pink and blue sapph, but ruby and blue sapph.

they are 4mm, titanium setting, I think I prefer the square - except it would be $300 more expensive for the squares!!!
Well...

4-012-ecut.jpg

(source)

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2004 11:24
6.gif
5 PM
Author: valeria101

Date: 12/12/2004 12:44:56 AM
Author: diamondgeezer

Well...

4-012-ecut.jpg

(source)
Oooo....pretty...I''ll take one of each
9.gif

9.gif
thanks valeria, I really like them
9.gif
I think I may get them
9.gif
I will keep you posted as to what I decide
9.gif

stacy4232

Rough_Rock
anyone have anything new they want to add on the wish list? just wanted to bump this up.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
If I could have any ring in the entire world, I think this would be it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

dreamer13483934.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results