shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
OK, you girls are killing me...... i can't wait till the day i get my puppy! I love them too much to leave them at home for over 8-10 hours Monday thru Friday while i go to work. I just don't have the heart to do that. Until i get lucky to get a job that allows me to bring my dog to work or become a stay-at-home-mom, then my puppy days will come.
8.gif
sad.gif
5.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I've got a few more-

cavalier-king-charles-spaniel-0019.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
OMG, is that a cavalier king charles????
love.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww.... how precious is this....?! SOMEDAY... i will HAVE one of these puppies to call my own!! /idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/16.gif

labs_kharrill.jpg

look at the paws on this one....

labs_stolartn.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Awww... Too cute. I love Golden's!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/8/2004 5:59:58 PM ivanadiamond wrote:

and him too while we are at it, YUM!----------------

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I want to *eat* the paws.
wacko.gif

OK-I am sick. Sometimes, I kiss my dogs' feet and salivate.
3.gif
sick.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a PAW-aholic! I would love to.... someday... hang out with a tiger and play with its BIG PAWS!! (oh yeah right, like that would ever happen! But hey, this is a WISH LIST after all....)
2.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Where have I been? This whole string has me cracking up! Puppies, diamonds, chocolate and men?
BTW, I like to bite my puppies feet too.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
OK, I can't resist any opportunity to share pictures of my little girls, and this seems like one!

This is Pia Maria, my little 4 lb chihuahua looking very strange as a baby.

More to follow, and I will also try to round up some pics of my diamond wishes since that what this thread was originally about!

I'm working on new Dogster.com profiles for both of my babies and will include links when I have them completed.

LOVE french bulldogs. I have a mental 'wish list' of dog breeds that I wish I could have all at once. I have 2 chihuahuas now, but in my dreams I also have an Italian Greyhound, a French Bulldog, a Boston Terrier, a Great Dane, a King Cavalier Charles Spaniel, a house big enough for them all and full time help to take care of them all!!!

anyhow, enough babbling from me and more picture posting!
1.gif

strangelittlepia.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Here is Mouse Mia, my mouse!

mouseisanangel.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Last one of Pia I promise!

piababy.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Here's a ring I'm currently drooling over...

ritanisolomon.JPG

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
And, for the sake of being thorough, a boy I'm currently drooling over

cillian.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH. I am going to STEAL those chiuhauas. My boyfriend doesn't want us to get one though. He thinks they AREN'T cute.. but oh my god. They're just the cutest things I ever saw. We saw a teeny Chiuhaua puppy in petsmart, brand new, its family was purchasing a bed for it and everything. I thought it was a KITTEN.. SOOO cute!

And who is that boy. Looks like the old Eric from Days of our Lives but with Dark hair. He was a cutie.

Melissa

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. I used to not like small dogs either, and particularly did not find chihuahuas cute. I've done a complete 180. Now I'm *such* a sucker for any tiny little dog, particularly if their face is really pointy or smooshed!!!!! i have 2 sassy little girls, that's for sure!

the guy is Cillian Murphy, he's Irish and not too well known here yet. He was in 28 days later and has had little bit parts in a bunch of recent movies like Girl With A Pearl Earring. he's in the new batman movie coming up, I'm sure his star is on the rise here.

reena

Ideal_Rock
omg yes, i love little cha-wowies! my little soph is sometimes mistaken for a long-haired. yours is adorable. she's a mini-lover!

i am right on board with the eating the paws thing.
appl.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
katrina...you have put chihuahua's at the top of my puppy list! both of them are too precious for words, but that Pia has won my heart, soooo cute!
1.gif

storm024

Rough_Rock
Where did you find this ring? It is absolutely beautiful. Do you remember how much the ring was? Thanks so much! storm024

----------------
On 10/5/2004 11:33:33 AM Morticia wrote:

I have been looking into cushions. Now, I'm liking the jubilees and new square cushions H&A. My BF wants to go look at stones, narrow it down to a few I would like and then surprise me. I'd like that, as well. Once he gives me the 'go', I would like to check out the gentleman you referred to me and GOG. For now, he keeps telling me to bookmark things. I'm obsessed!
6.gif

Check this ring out, Reena. I tried it on and looooooved it!

Ring_2.05ct.jpg

----------------

reena

Ideal_Rock

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
front_80.jpg
This will do nicely....along with a few cases of beer... and a crew of (ooops, better not say that here..use your imagination)...

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a pave girl, but i thought this setting is very pretty. /idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif

,'434','223','2925',0);:2o8h065d]

,'336','219','2925',2);:2o8h065d]

,'309','173','2925',3);:2o8h065d]

,'304','323','2925',4);:2o8h065d]

dr1131-diamond-engagement-set.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
i came across this old favorite again today and i knew right where it belonged!

wishlist2.JPG

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Wish I may, Wish I might...

Rats! DiDiamond has this already. Oh, well. I can live vicariously through her...hee-hee.
2.gif

DiDi Emerald.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
holy droolmuffins, batman! /idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

inner_hdr.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
i feel faint.

yummy2.JPG

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring with the pave hearts! Could you give me a little more information about it? (designer, or a website to see similar rings)
thanks!

The picture is the one that firerock posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results