shape
carat
color
clarity

Will she like it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/26/2006 12:49:27 AM
Author: FlyfishermanMike
Hey all, thanks for your support and good words. Things went great and she loves it!!! I asked up our favorite canyon in the mountains, overlooking a beautiful waterfall. She was caught off guard and surprised and more importantly she said yes! We''ve been dating for a few years so we are having a short engagement so the big day is July 27. We need to get it upped a half size and then I''ll post so hand shots. We are going to look for a wedding band and I''ll post those as well. For those that asked, it is an antique ring that I found through an antique ring dealer on the net. The ring is even more beautiful in person and the diamond is even better than I''d hoped. Thanks again.

^^ike

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to those hand shots...
31.gif

Would you mind sharing the name of the website you found this beautiful piece on?????

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Very nice ring!
Those pictures look like the ones on diamonten''s ebay auctions. Did you buy from them?

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. I love it and I hope she does too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results