shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is the designer??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moritz

Rough_Rock

I am looking for the designer or company that designed the 3 stone setting in the attached pictures. We saw it at a store, and now cannot find it. I believe the company may have star in the name but do not see the setting on JB star or star-jewelry web sites. PLEASE help.

PS: The picture has a loose pear diamond in it.

IMG_0118 s.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a picture that''s not so close up? Its hard to tell the details of the ring in that one.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The closest thing I could think of was this one. It has a RB in the photo but other then that it looks close.
GS-26108ER.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/26/2006 9:48:57 PM
Author: XChick03
This is the Tacori I was thinking of.

tokensjewelry_1883_28434354
That was my first thought too, but then I noticed that the prongs are different on the Tacori than the prongs on the one in the picture above. The prongs of the Tacori are more squarish. I''m thinking it may have been a custom modification of one of these settings that we posted.

Moritz

Rough_Rock
You are both right about the prongs. They are straight on the ring we saw. The side stones are mounted in a point style and there are no engravings on the band itself. As I wrote earlier the maker is supposed to be Star but which of the Star jewelery designers is unknown.

M

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results