shape
carat
color
clarity

Who had the "square emerald" with large traps??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I remember someone having a gorgeous large square emerald with large traps that I think they got from DBL? It had complete finger-width coverage, and she also had an asscher band (I think). For some reason I think the square emerald ring was warmer coloured, or it could just be the pic that I saw it in....? The pic I am thinking of is a hand shot. It''s someone that frequents the sparkly boards....

PLEASE HELP, I can''t find it again!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 10:59:48 AM
Author:blingergrrrl

I remember someone having a gorgeous large square emerald with large traps that I think they got from DBL? It had complete finger-width coverage, and she also had an asscher band (I think). For some reason I think the square emerald ring was warmer coloured, or it could just be the pic that I saw it in....? The pic I am thinking of is a hand shot. It's someone that frequents the sparkly boards....

PLEASE HELP, I can't find it again!
Might be didiamond?

Didiamondasschereternityring2.jpg

This is the thread for her band,

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-year-older-but-9-52-ctw-blingier.31167/

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
---

ETA: oh shoot!!! That's not it, but it's super similar. The one I am thinking of has been around for a few years, the traps are larger (the same size as the centre) and are prong set. Argh, I totally thought that was it...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 11:04:37 AM
Author: blingergrrrl
---

ETA: oh shoot!!! That''s not it, but it''s super similar. The one I am thinking of has been around for a few years, the traps are larger (the same size as the centre) and are prong set. Argh, I totally thought that was it...
Is it more like a 3 stone ring? It doesn''t sound like DiamondFan''s ring....That didn''t come from DBL and it has bags not traps.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Is it possibly that one that was posted on Leon''s site...remember, the $11k "sale" item?? (Which I believe is now gone...)

LS

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 11:54:40 AM
Author: Lorelei

---

ETA: oh shoot!!! That''s not it, but it''s super similar. The one I am thinking of has been around for a few years, the traps are larger (the same size as the centre) and are prong set. Argh, I totally thought that was it...
Is it more like a 3 stone ring? It doesn''t sound like DiamondFan''s ring....That didn''t come from DBL and it has bags not traps.
Is it this one? It is another of didiamond''s rings but it is a radiant.
closeupradiant2.jpg

closeupradiant.jpg

closeupradiant4.jpg

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It was absolutely a "square emerald" and traps and not bags/trills. I guess it would be a 3 stone, the traps were LARGE. It's very similar to the 1st posted Didiamond's ring. I'm not sure it was from DBL tho...And she did have an asscher band but I don't think she wore them together often.... Her centre stone looked like an elongated asscher but it was a "square emerald" on the cert.

Thanks so much for your help guys! I'm going crazy...

....Maybe she was a moderator or vendor/vendor's spouse on one of the boards?? She has a lot of blingage....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it Canuckgal?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 12:09:05 PM
Author: Skippy123
Is it Canuckgal?
I thought of that one too Skip - but I am pretty sure it is a radiant...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it might be Widgets.....Let me locate it....This it?

000_3660.jpg

The above was her stunning reset, this is it before.

kin.JPG

4rt.jpg

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 12:15:17 PM
I think it might be Widgets.....Let me locate it....This it?

000_3660.jpg
I love this ring. Never get tired of looking at it. Just had to threadjack and say that!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2008 12:26:44 PM
I love that ring too, but no, it was traps not an asscher 3 stone....
7.gif
I will see if I can think of any more....Hmmm....
34.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 12:02:09 PM

Date: 10/24/2008 11:54:40 AM

---

Is it this one? It is another of didiamond''s rings but it is a radiant.
closeupradiant2.jpg

closeupradiant.jpg

closeupradiant4.jpg
HOLY WOW!!!
10.gif
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results